1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [UK/INT] – BD Rogue ‘Aurora Drop’ Orochi, MHT Centaur, TTC Cortez, TB Bael

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ~ DZ ~, Jan 25, 2023.

1. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

[​IMG]
    (Forgive the lint - think we're all aware of how silicone attracts dust and the like around here!)

Mr Hankey’s Toys Centaur with Remove-O-Balls (large/‘75% soft’ which feels like BD medium to me, Vac-u-Lock hole) - £120

Twin Tail Creations Cortez (small/soft, matte finish, pinprick flaw on feather detailing of base which I can’t even find to photograph) - £55

Twisted Beast Bael (small/soft which feels like a BD medium to me, Vac-u-Lock hole) - £35 SOLD

Bad Dragon Orochi (medium/medium, rogue pour from an Aurora drop a couple years back, never used) – £220

All toys listed except for Orochi have been used a handful of times each for vaginal play and have fingernail marks on their bases (these marks will not impact use). Toys are from a smoke-free house. I have pet birds - they are not kept near the toys, but I cannot guarantee that shipping boxes will be 100% untouched by bird dust, so please purchase with caution if you are allergic. Toys will be cleaned in boiling water before being sent.

I would prefer to sell within the UK but am willing to consider sending internationally.

Prices are inclusive of UK shipping costs; ask for a quote on international shipping. Prices of individual items are non-negotiable, though I may be able to knock a bit off the price of multibuys. Yes, Orochi is expensive; I really love the pour and I'm only reluctantly putting it up for sale, so it's not worth my parting with it at a lower price. Shipping will be tracked and insured, packaging discreet. Payment via PayPal invoice only (this will give you Goods & Services protection). Please allow up to five working days after payment for toys to be shipped; I will be contactable at any time if you would like an update on expected shipping date.

Goes without saying that buyers must be 18+. I may refuse sale for any reason.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
  2. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

Bump! Willing to ship internationally - ask for a quote.

3. oldthief

oldthief New Member

DMing about the Bael

4. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

Sent a reply. :)

A broad statement re: international shipping: it is likely to be £10 to £20 on top of the listed price depending on what you are looking to purchase.

5. ~ DZ ~

~ DZ ~ Active Member

Bael sold to oldthief!