1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [US]: (BD Mediu Chance Unflared/Leilani)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by LapinStar, Aug 15, 2018.

1. LapinStar

LapinStar Member

Hi all!

I hate hate hate parting with my toys but these two in particular would be much better off with another home. I'm moving, I'm unemployed, and this could go a long way in helping me. So without further adieu, the toys and deets:

dh1.jpg dh2.jpg

1. Chance Unflared
    Firmness: Medium shaft/Firm base
    Cumtube: Yes
    Color: Custom Split (Silver/Blue)
    Description: I actually had no success using this toy, despite all efforts, so this is 'unused'. The 'medium' firmness is a bit deceptive since the shaft is very flexible and the softness has a lot of give. He's gorgeous, but only recommended if you're especially flexible, have a good place to play, or have a partner to help you out. Note: I don't really want to part with the cumlube syringe but if you don't have one I guess I can order another for myself.
    Asking Price: $100 shipped

2. Leilani
    Firmness: Default
    Color: Custom Solid (blue)
    Description: Leilani is a good toy! Used once or twice but just prefer my Hazel. I found her a bit more gentle, and a fun aesthetic, but want to pass her on to someone that'll give her the attention she deserves.
    Asking Price: $70 shipped

HEALTH:
    Toys come from a non-smoking, one cat household. Cleaned after use with Bad Dragon's toy sanitizer. I am STD/STI free. Toys will be boiled and bagged before shipping. Other methods available on request.

SHIPPING:
    Shipping is included in the prices and includes flat rate priority within the US. Shipping internationally may require additional charges/time.

Attached Files:

• dh3.jpg
      dh3.jpg
      File size:
      49.3 KB
      Views:
  2. LapinStar

LapinStar Member

Bump-bumping this~