1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS US] BTStim Economy (estim unit)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Feef, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Feef

Feef Active Member

Heyo! I have up for sale today this fun little estim power box. Purchased in November of 2017, it has performed solid since day 1. A big step up from my PES box and old TENs units. I wouldn't say this box is super advanced, but wouldn't recommend it for beginners. It is a stereostim box, so be aware of that. Selling because I Just don't get to use it much anymore. : / Sale will include the powerbox, power cable, one set of pin leads and one set of banana leads. I do have some conductive silicone tubing, but read below about those. I can also include a usb with a lot of audio files to use with the unit. Just ask and I will include it!

You can check out the page it is sold from here https://www.currentpleasures.com/collections/power-sources/products/all-new-btstim-economy

Shipping is included in the price for the US. I ship via USPS priority flat rate or regular priority with tracking, depends on price and if I have flat rates boxes on hand at the time of boxing. Unfortunately I will not be offering to ship this one internationally. Sorry!

***I have two silicone pin tubes and two silicone banana tubes. As you can see in the pictures, the surface has some scratches and scuffs from the original cinches being a bit too small. They have been washed and boiled for 12 minutes. If you are OK with this, I will include them for free. Just let me know you are okay with the condition of the silicone tubes and I will include them for no additional cost. I will not include cinches since there is no way for me to clean them to a point I would be OK shipping. You can pick up some cheap ones locally or online, or even just use something else. I've used those bread bag twist things with plenty success in the past, hehe. ^///^***

Price $160 shipped
    Click for pics!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Silicone Tube Pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. electrostim

electrostim Member

Is this still for sale?

3. Feef

Feef Active Member

Sure is!

4. electrostim

electrostim Member

I am interested in purchasing this

5. electrostim

electrostim Member

Item arrived safely and well packaged... Much Thanks...
    Would buy from again