1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [US, Canada] 4 BD, 6 Indies

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Larmeleon, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Larmeleon

Larmeleon Well-Known Member

20200610_121628.jpg Yes I made cookies and yes I am a comic book nerd :) cross-posted on Reddit.

Selling these toys because they are either too big, too soft, or too small for me! None are flops! The Tabasco bottle I used for scale is a SMALL bottle, lol. Ship to the US and Canada, USPS Priority Tracked shipping. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (to the US, Canada is more), toys will be shipped in a padded mailer excepting the Noble Batou and Large Xar which require boxes. If you'd like a box instead of a mailer, let me know before I invoice you and I'll just add an extra $7. Will absolutely consider package deals. All toys will be sanitized again prior to shipment. Here we go....

Bad Dragon (the first two are more expensive because of coloration/split firmness)
    • Xar, Large/Soft, Marble of Stan's Signature - SOLD
    • Sleipnir, Medium/Split firmness (Soft Shaft, Medium Base), Cole's Natural - SOLD
    • Pearce, Large/Soft, Galaxy Black - SOLD
    • Archer, Small/Soft, Rogue blue/green/white - $60
    Strange Bedfellas
    • Batou - Noble/Soft, Rainbow-ish. I love this guy so much, he was from the first drop on SBF's new website, and I was so excited to snag him. But I have to admit defeat that he is just too large for me. He is a really gorgeous pour[S/] SOLD
    Pleasure Forge
    • Dragon Egg, XS/50A, Dark Purple/Lavender/Turquoise/Yellow
    • - SOLD
    • Dragon's Egg, UV, Small/10A, Candy Hearts, Pastel Pink/Blue/Green/Purple - SOLD
    • Dragon's Egg, UV, Medium/10A in Wild Magic #6, Neon Shimmering Blue/Orange/Purple - SOLD
    • Dragon's Egg, UV, XL/10A, Candy Hearts, Pastel Pink/Blue/Green/Purple - SOLD
    Dread the Empire
    • Leviathan, Medium/Soft, Pretty Swirly Pink and Black, Etsy listing - $110

Willing to trade for M/S Dexter, M/M Pearce, M/M Xar, M/M Leviathan, and maybe others!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  2. ServileSergal

ServileSergal Member

I’m interested in Xar! I’ll dm you.

Larmeleon likes this.