1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS US Crackers M David M Duke M & Sample Disks

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Indrid Cold, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold Member

Shipping within US only, sorry! Cost will vary depending on location and weight of packed box, generally 8-12 dollars Id assume but I can quote you if you are interested in purchasing. Paypal goods and services only. These have been in the back of my closet for years so, any ?s about them that I have not addressed please feel free to ask.

Crackers, size medium and medium firmness. Please see photos as it has light surface indents from when I used bbq tongs to take it out of boiling water. Whoops. This is a shimmery emerald color, I think a saint pattys day special? Asking $ 80 plus ship.

Duke the BD, medium size and medium firmness. Has a cum tube. I have the syringe which he will come with if youd like it? Hes a seconds and has a bubble under the head and a small rip. Base has finger nail marks on bottom. Asking $ 75.

David, size medium with medium firmness. This was also a seconds, discoloration in the head and small spots on side of shaft. He glows in the dark. Fingernail marks under his base. Asking $ 70.

Sample disks! Three of these are a beautiful shimmery color, two are solid, and one is slightly marbled. Asking $20 shipped. Or $12 if buying a toy too.

Attached Files:

2. Indrid Cold

Indrid Cold Member