1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Non-BD Toys [WTS/US] Legacy BD Duke, EE Toys!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by SSVChonkyBoi, Dec 30, 2023.

1. SSVChonkyBoi

SSVChonkyBoi Member

Adulting expenses strike again, so we're reducing the hoard! One BD and some EEs for sale. Please read the notes on each item. Toys will be boiled and bagged! [EDIT: Having trouble getting images to load; they show in the preview just fine! https://imgur.com/a/nZPSO is the album. Working on it]
    [EDIT x2: Images continue to show in preview just fine Dx]

Prefer to ship USA via USPS Priority (Flat Rate if possible) tracked; shipping will vary otherwise based on weight (willing to cover domestic shipping if ya buy multiples).

PayPal only, invoice preferred for buyer/seller protection. Shedding pet- and smoke-free home. Not currently interested in trading. General note: toys are stored in dedicated plastic drawers, separated (the pics with them touching here are just to get them to stand up), each with a dedicated cloth bag. I tried to get the lint off for the photoshoot. As I imagine and hope we all are here, I'm very serious about sanitizing and packaging the toys before sale (gloves, bags, etc) but as always recommend you wash before your own use!

Thanks for taking a peek, and please ask any questions you may have!

[​IMG]

A legacy Duke:
    Medium, medium firmness (not split) $65 OBO
    Cumtube (no suction cup)
    Notes: Lovely midnight sorta-fade, this old guy is from the ancient BD days and has been in a cloth bag in the closet for...ever. It's time for him to find a new hol--uh, home. It's slightly softer than 'firm,' but firmer than a true medium (when BD's firmness was sometimes inconsistent).

[​IMG]

An EE Werehorse:
    Small, Soft $65 OBO
    Just never used these guys that much; the softness is a great feel but firm enough to do the job, and the knots on each have a pleasant ever-so-slightly more firm feel (subjectively).

[​IMG]

An EE Werehorse Flared:
    Small, Soft $65 OBO
    Pleasant softness for the flare that you definitely still feel--not too harsh. The skin tone for each of these are absolute lint-magnets, though.

[​IMG]

An EE Werewolf (defective):
    Small, Firm, weird pour, $50 OBO
    Honestly pretty damn firm, so if that's your bag, cool; bit too harsh for me. The weird pour is at the base/balls and doesn't really affect anything, but it can be very firm on the bits of you sit on it.

[​IMG]

An EE Werewolf:
    Medium, Soft $60 OBO
    Retiring this old guy also; we've had our fun, but it, like the rest of this list, has been stuck in its bag in the closet for many a year.

I am motivated to move these, but I feel these are fair starting prices. Hit me up!
    Screenshot_20240120-115829.png Screenshot_20240120-115837.png Screenshot_20240120-115843.png Screenshot_20240120-115850.png Screenshot_20240120-115856.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2024