1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS/(US) lot of 4 small/medium toys: TTC, BD, AKN

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Azanamira, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Azanamira

Azanamira Professional Spider

Hi there! I've decided to part way with a few from my collection because they just don't get used all that often. Currently this includes a small Cortez(SOLD), a small Torval, a small Crash, and a medium Trent(ON HOLD). I may decide to add my medium Nox- or even one of my Tyvs, but I haven't decided on that yet. (Please disregard the mammoth, I'm not sure why he got included in these pics- though I may offer him up too.)

NOTE:
    ⦁ These come from a disease-free home, and all my dongs get washed every Wednesday (Wang Washin' Wednesday).
    ⦁ However, I do have three small dogs. While I will be boiling and bleaching all toys before selling them, I can't promise that a hair won't slip by me. As with any secondhand toys, I strongly suggest you wash/boil/bleach before use.
    ⦁ Most of these toys I got early into my wang collecting career and I've come to realize that I really don't care for soft toys.

SHIPPING/PAYMENT:
    ⦁ Paypal goods and services only
    ⦁ The prices do not include shipping.
    ⦁ I will be using priority shipping.
    ⦁ No international, sorry.
    ⦁ No trading (unless you've got a pretty small Nox/Pyxis, then I might consider.)
    ⦁ I won't hold, unless the offer's good.
    ⦁ I am willing to haggle on the price, but please don't try to con me.

THE DONGS:
    [​IMG]

SOLD- TTC Cortez (Small and Medium)
    Bought just before a sale- wasn't too thrilled with the colours then, and still aren't now.
    (Especially since I brought one I like more in a higher firmness- thanks again lizardbreath!)
    I also wasn't fond of the firmness, so he's been used maybe- four times.

AKN Torval (Small and Soft)
    Paid: $55, Asking $50?
    Bought impulsively during a sale- I was interested in the texture and lovely colouration, but the soft did not do anything for me. He's also been used only sparingly (like twice...). I'm really struggling to let him go because he's so pretty, but there's little point in keeping a toy that never gets used.
    [​IMG]

BD Crash (Small and Soft)
    Paid: $55, Asking $50?
    First silicone toy I bought- before BD did their price jump. As with the others, I wasn’t fond of the firmness. The size/taper of his shaft just wasn't compelling enough for me, and I've gotten maybe 6 uses from him. The colours are pleasant enough, but frankly I'm tired of seeing it.
    [​IMG]

BD Trent (Medium and Medium) - ON HOLD
    Paid: $75, Asking $65?
    I'm not entirely sure where this one went wrong. I got it because the pictures made the marbling seem more defined, and out of a concern that I'd miss such a great price. Bought before I had any idea what I liked from a toy (it's the second toy). I’ve come to realize I really dislike the position of the ridges, the color, and the fact that I just can't use much of it, as a result he's been used maybe five times. Because he's really unattractive I'm really willing to haggle.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  2. Azanamira

Azanamira Professional Spider

Cortez is sold, Trent's on hold and that leaves just Crash and Torval whose prices I'm lowering. I'm asking 45 for Crash and Torval.