1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS(US ONLY) Multiple toys

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Dawn Breaker, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Dawn Breaker

Dawn Breaker Well-Known Member

20200204_151405.jpg
    More pictures

PLEASE READ POST FULLY
    Disease and smoke free home. There is a kitty but all effort will be made to not send his hair along with toys. All dildos will be boiled and bagged before shipping but Queen cannot be submerged so it will be washed with antibacterial soap and bleach, please let me know if you have a bleach allergy and we can work something out. I will ONLY use paypal and ONLY ship to address on paypal, it is buyers responsibility to make sure address is correct BEFORE paying invoice. Shipping is a flat $10 with USPS unless asked otherwise. Sorry for the fluzz in pictures. All flops or defects are listed. I am not interested in shipping internationally.

Prices are firm at this time.

I will be out of town and not able to ship toys from 2/7 to 2/10

SOLD medium/40% Seahorse from Mr. Mr. Hankeys Toys in custom 3 color marble (came has nick that MHT said was normal, see imgur. I paid full price)

$105+shipping Small/75% Kalib from Mr. Hankeys toys in custom 3 color marble

SOLD Large/extra soft (0030) Troll from Pleasureforge in Vexed
    Etsy link

$85+shipping Medium/soft Bently from Kuduvoodo in custom 3 color marble (Glow in the dark pink)

$85+shipping Queen by Zelo, includes everything that came with it. It was used once, cleaned, and packed up. Works perfectly.
    Store link

SOLD Large/soft Custom Syldria from FoxyRabbitToys w/Suctioncup (suctioncup has a lip, see imgur. I paid full price for it)

Feel free to ask for more pictures or ask questions.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  2. Dawn Breaker

Seahorse and troll sold

3. Dawn Breaker

Syldria sold

4. Dawn Breaker

5. Lubova

Lubova New Member

Hello!! :) I am interested in the Queen one :) It comes with the suction sleeve, right? Does it come with the Warranty card in case it presents any defects, if so, when was the toy originally purchased? (since the Warranty lasts for a year)

6. Dawn Breaker

Yes it comes with everything, including the warranty card and suction sleeve. I bought it on 1/24/2020