1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Non-BD Toys (WTS/US) Packers, Mini-Pens, Toys - Made to Were, Bat Bites, Kudu Voodoo and others

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by WolfRunner, Apr 9, 2024.

1. WolfRunner

WolfRunner Member

Doing a clean out of the toybox!
    I am looking to sell the following:

Strange Bedfellas Dragon Claw Vibe Sleeve (compatible with we-vibe tango, probably others too, just haven't tried): $15
    Strange Bedfellas Vibe Sleeve.JPG

Creature Feature Toys Rory Large Packer (soft firmness, 00-30): $35
    Rory 1.JPG Rory 2.JPG

Kudu Voodoo Frederick Werewolf of the Woods Small Packer (Similar to Rory in size, soft 00-30, special coloration thunderstorms): $30 (I love the colors, but it is a bit too big for my personal tastes in a packer)
    Frederick 2.JPG Frederick 1.JPG

Kudu Voodoo Aleya the Moth Queen Mini Stroker SOLD
    Aux Left and Aleya Right.JPG Aux left, Aleya right

Bat Bites Art Aux Mini Penetrable (Custom colors, Relaxed channel, Short channel, 00-30 firmness): $15 (note: the mold this model is made with has an indent in the base. Will post picture. Does not impact use. I believe the shop is planning to make a new mold but all current Auxs' have this "flaw". Please also note that this stroker will not accommodate anything much thicker than a finger. Suitable for folks on testosterone with bottom growth.)

Made to Were Valcor Medium (soft, 00-20) UNUSED: $50
    Valcor.JPG

FTM Essentials Jimmy Stand To Pee Device (001 skin tone, uncut, not painted): $40
    Peen Pocket Left Jimmy Right.JPG Peen Pocket left, Jimmy right
    FTM Essentials Peen Pocket Stroker/Mini Penetrable (001 skin tone, uncut, not painted): $25 (Again please note that this penetrable is designed for folks on testosterone who have had bottom growth. It will not accommodate anything larger than a finger.)

All Together.JPG
    (Water droplets visible in the photo because a few had their first bath to remove some lint prior to photos)

Payments and Shipping:

Shipping: Current prices do not reflect shipping. If you send me your zip code I can send you a more accurate estimate for shipping. Otherwise shipping will likely be between $7 and $10. I am happy to put more than one item in the box! I only ship inside of the United States. Sorry!

Toys will be boiled and placed in ziploc bags prior to shipping unless they came with a bag (valcor, jimmy, peen pocket).

Payments: Via Paypal Invoice only. I will ship the toy once the invoice has been paid. The invoice will be sent upon agreement to shipping costs.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
  2. WolfRunner

WolfRunner Member

Aux Divot.JPG
    Picture of the divot present in all current Aux mini penetrables.

3. Krymsin

Krymsin Member

Is Aleya still available?

4. WolfRunner

WolfRunner Member

Yes!

5. WolfRunner

WolfRunner Member

6. WolfRunner

WolfRunner Member