1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTS] [US] Small multilot (4 BD toys - New one added 12/11)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Feef, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Feef

Feef Active Member

Hello all! Just looking to sell a few toys I don't grab for anymore or just didn't work with me.

All toys come from a smoke and disease free home. We do have a dog, but he is not allowed in the toy room. I will do my best to not ship fur! All toys will be soaked in a bleach solution and then boiled for 14 minutes before being bagged and shipped. Shipping within the US is INCLUDED in all prices. I am willing to ship international, just send me a message and we can figure out a price! All transactions will be done through PayPal G&S. I may be willing to trade, mostly looking for penetrables, just ask. ^^

Sorry for the lint/fuzz in pics! They have been resting on a towel in a closet for a little while now.

Now on to the toys!

Bumble Hooves - SOLD
    Price - $70 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mary - SOLD
    Price - $70 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ika - SOLD
    Price - $85 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flint
    Size - S
    Firm - M
    Color - Onyx
    Flaws/Flops - Some nail-marks on the underside of the base
    Price - $50 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gunner - SOLD
    Price - $70 Shipped
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Blueporcupine

Blueporcupine Well-Known Member

Interested in Ika

3. Feef

Feef Active Member

Sure thing. Still up for sale, will be able to start shipping toys this Tuesday morning (12/11/18). Feel free to ask any questions or request more pictures before commiting to buy! ^_^

4. Nickooru

Nickooru Seal Maiden

Hey there, love your bumble! I would wonder if you would be interested in trading? :D

5. Babyraq1

Babyraq1 Active Member

I would love Bumble! ☺️

6. Feef

Feef Active Member

I may be. ^^ My list of toys I want is pretty small, but I'll consider any offer. What'cha got?

7. Feef

Feef Active Member

If you decide you want to pick him up, let me know! :D

8. Babyraq1

Babyraq1 Active Member

YES! ☺️ Definitely want him. I can message you my PayPal info now.

9. Nickooru

Nickooru Seal Maiden

Ok never mind I guess lol.

10. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

I have some interest in your Mary, how long have you had her? Why are you dissatisfied with her? Do you have an estimate of how many times you've used her? Thanks!

11. Feef

Feef Active Member

I've had her about 2 months. Only used about 5 times. It's a nice toy, don't get me wrong, just not really digging the color and want a slightly more intense sensation. Got it mostly because it is one I haven't tried and I like the design of the entrance. Haha.

Edit : Do note, was bought still sealed from someone I've dealt with in the past. Not sure if the original date matters?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  12. The Pegasus

The Pegasus Member

*smiles* If you're seeking intense (and tight) stimulation I would recommend giving Sugar Star a 'ride'. Actually I find your Marys color attractive, what sort or type of color(s) do you prefer? I would be interested in knowing when your Mary was originally purchased. Obviously unused by the original purchaser if you received her unopened. Did the original purchaser tell you why she was never given a 'ride'? Thanks.

13. Feef

Feef Active Member

Hmmm, may have to give her a try! I think my favorite so far is Sofia (Snowball for aesthetic). I tend to prefer earthy colors or light and pastel colors. Janine's natural is one of my favorites. Sold a Hazel in Janine's natural on here a while back that I still regret selling. XD I'm not super picky on colors, just the 3 color marble on this Mary seems "too much" to me.

He bought that one because of the color and just wound up not wanting. Had a Mary already so he just shelved it. I'll let you know when he tells me the date he purchased on.

14. FtmSlut

FtmSlut happy lil hippy

I love the look of Gunner!! So pretty!! How does the soft firmness feel with him? Is the size good? I’m interested!

15. Feef

Feef Active Member

Hehe, he is a pretty boy. ^^ I'm not a big fan of soft pours myself. I've had this one for a WHILE, before I learned to go for medium or firm. Ignoring that, I did enjoy him! Only thing I didn't personally like on him is the knot. I find it a bit too sudden, but then again I keep trying Rex and getting rid of him for the same reason. So big personal preference there. Size is a good go to for me (ignoring the knot). Very comfortable shaft. The "plates" on the shaft and slits around the edge of the head don't do much for me (anal, of course), but really pretty to look at and fun to feel in the hand/mouth (if you are into that).

I guess to sum it up, if they had a knotless version of him I would be all over it in a higher firmness.

FtmSlut likes this.
  16. GoddessLilly

GoddessLilly Well-Known Member

What would you trade for your ika I got toys in my post. Would love to possibly trade for him

17. FtmSlut

FtmSlut happy lil hippy

I get what you mean! I think i may want
    to try a toy with a more sudden knot like that, around gunner’s size. i had the “too sudden” feeling towards my small fenrir - i love the toy, but there’s not enough shaft to warm up on for me personally. but, I think maybe since Gunner is a bit longer that he may work better for me?? May be worth a shot haha

18. Feef

Feef Active Member

Hmm, I should have worded it better. XD It's not so much that the knot is so soon after the shaft, there is a good bit of shaft in my opinion. More it is abrupt, as in the change from shaft size to max knot size is too sudden. I like a very "gentle" knot. ^^ If that makes sense.

If you decide you want to give my Gunner a try just let me know. :D Also, feel free to ask any more questions you may have or request more pictures.

19. Feef

Feef Active Member

Hey! That blaze is actually pretty tempting as I haven't tried him and always liked the shape. For dildos I am only looking for a few models right now though. : /

TTC - Aela the Hyena (high priority!)
    BD - Kelvin in a fade and preferably firm
    ElypseArt - Vixen

Much more open on masturbators. I may change my mind if that blaze is still available in a few days though!

20. GoddessLilly

GoddessLilly Well-Known Member

No problem that would be cool! Just let me know when then!. :)