1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [US] Tucker, CutlerX, Cholo

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by ginkgotrees, Jun 13, 2021.

1. ginkgotrees

ginkgotrees Member

[PRICE DROP]

Hi. I'm selling a mix of bad dragon and ankey's toys that could use better love elsewhere. I'm also happy to discuss trades for certain Square Peg toys. Shipping via USPS from California, will use USPS price estimator based on your location. Willing to discuss international shipping, depends on customs policies. Invoiced via paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions. =)

SOLD
    CutlerX (Mr. Hankey's), one size, medium firm (default), deep brown, vacu lock hole. Small nick at the vacu hole area (asking $110+shipping, retails for $154)

Cholo (Mr. Hankey's), one size, medium firm (default), deep tan, vacu lock hole. Rarely used. (asking $100+shipping, retails for $145)

SOLD

Rentman (Mr. Hankey's), medium size, medium firm (default), tan, vacu lock hole. (asking $110 + shipping, retails for $153)

SOLD

Tucker equiknot (Bad Dragon), medium size, dual firmness (medium shaft, firm base), fleshy pink, suction cup and cumtube (asking $115+shipping, retails for $150)

edit: added some key words for searches

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  2. msta115

msta115 Member

sent you a message!

3. msta115

msta115 Member

could i ask you a question regarding this toys firmness? assuming you are the one who used it, how firm is it? i’ve only experienced 75% soft.

4. ginkgotrees

ginkgotrees Member

I have used both 75% soft and medium firm from Mr. Hankey's, although for two different toy styles (75% soft Ramrodder which is quite smooth). Mr Hankey's medium firm is more similar to Bad Dragon's firm, if you have touched any of those. If you tense up your calf muscle and feel that, the toy is a bit softer than that (unless you're crazy muscular, haha). It's honestly hard for me to tell much difference between 75% soft and medium firm, as compared to say a super soft Square Peg toy. I find the bigger difference is in texture, for example, CutlerX and Rentman have a prominent ridges on the head which you can feel, and I'm not convinced the 75% soft would make those ridges much less noticeable. It just takes practice because CulterX is BIG, and firmness makes any toy feel bigger because it will not compress much.