1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS [USA] Danganronpa 2 for the PS Vita and PS Vita

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Acerbus, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Acerbus

Acerbus Ultimate Cock Collecter

☆Paypal only
    ☆No international shipping at this time sorry
    ☆Please make sure your paypal address and shipping address is correct

I bought this thinking i wasnt going to be able to play it on my PS TV since i own a digital copy but as it turns out i can so I have no need for a physical one.
    Bought pre owned, cartridge only. I do however have a spare PS Vita game box that I can throw in for free if you want
    $25 + shipping

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  2. Acerbus

Thinking about including PS vita for sale as well but the right analouge stick does not work and will sometimes cause the camera to spin in game and it is scrached up (mostly the back is scratched but front screen has a bunch of tiny scrarches. bought second hand from a retro game store like 2 years ago. it was scratched up when i got it)
    However it is still playable and batter life is awesome
    idk what to price it at or if i can even sell it at all in its condition. If anyone is interesred hmu

Attached Files:

3. Acerbus

Vita and DR 2 are still available!
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Figured I could try my luck here with this one. I have an Avengers Age of Ultron Interactive Hulkbuster. This thing his HUGE. Please get it out of my house it takes up alot of room lol
    $40 plus shipping

Attached Files:

4. Acerbus

All of these are still available!!

5. ShyNewbie

ShyNewbie Member

You should state what firmware version your Vita is. Some old versions are able to be hacked. (In the good way!)
    Also, if you have the time, you should probably fix the right stick. It might have more of a chance to sell that way, especially if it's a version that can be hacked.
    Stick fix info here https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/PS+Vita+Slim+Joystick+Replacement/97897
    Hacking info available here http://wololo.net/vita-cfw4dummies/

If after a while you still haven't been able to sell on here, maybe you can give eBay a try? The Slim Vita itself is selling for over 80 bucks. Hackable ones selling for over 100. (I hope me suggesting to try selling somewhere else isn't against the rules)
    Just be careful to not use the same pictures as you did on here so people can't find you. I'd recommend getting some foam board at the dollar store, cut half way into one side and slide the blade all the way down so that you can flip it over and bend it to make a non-identifiable backdrop for your pictures.

Villie likes this.
  6. Acerbus

Thank you for the advice! I havent attempted to fix the vita myself out of fear of making things worse. I dont remember what version its running but I do know it cannot be hacked now.
    I will keep everything you said in mind tho so thanks again!

7. ShyNewbie

ShyNewbie Member

You're welcome ^-^
    If you don't trust yourself with fixing it, then just let people know that it's possible to DIY it. I remember having to replace the screen on my fat Vita cause I had dropped it and it cracked. It was actually fairly easy. Just make sure to get a screwdriver kit so you don't accidentally strip any screws :)