1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

(WTS/ WTT) (US CAN) 8 FT long tentacle masturbator toy

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by SullySmith, Feb 1, 2022.

1. SullySmith

SullySmith New Member

DA27E710-82AC-40BE-897E-58D73B445FF8.jpeg
    Brand New and still in bag tentacle toy for those tentacle fans that want something like nothing else on the market as it’s 8 feet long, weighted to give it a very life like feel, it also has a feel like no other very smooth and has a fleshlight on one end and a small end that can be inserted! I sadly realized I had no use for it after I bought it so when they said I couldn’t return it even if it wasn’t a full refund the day after I received it (I wanted the money back because I wanted to buy a XL Rex or L flared chance or L kona from BD instead) if you have any questions or want to see more photos about/ of the product pm me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!!
    (Comes from a smoke, and pet free home.)
    I am asking 410$ For the toy (shipping included if you are from the US or Canada) I am open to any reasonable offers and am willing to work out a good price for it.
    Specs:
    Diameter at widest end: 4.5”
    Diameter at smallest end 0.5”
    Length in total: 8’ (feet)
    Insertable: however much you can
    Weight: 22.1 lbs/pounds (or 8.1 kgs)
    WILLING TO TRADE/ Reduce price on toy for these items:
    -XL or L Chance Flared (BD)
    -XL or L Rex (BD)
    -L Kona (BD)
    -(maybe) XL Stan (BD)
    -L or XL Austin (BD)
    -L Tucker (BD)

Attached Files:

2. SullySmith

SullySmith New Member

*willing to work a good price with whoever depending on where you are and when you want it* I would do 350 maybe 300’depending on where you live

3. Acnoisbae

Acnoisbae Active Member

Where on earth did you get that!? I can’t afford it unless you’re interested in trading for a soft XL Flared Chance but I would definitely be interested in buying from the manufacturer in the future!

4. Yala Fang

Yala Fang New Member

Damn no one still has bought this.

5. Oyenstikker

Oyenstikker Well-Known Member

Yes...please tell us the name of the company that you purchased this from.

6. EternaIityx

EternaIityx New Member

I have an XL Austin I would be willing to part with for a trade if you'd want another toy from my collection to even out the trade aswell, those others don't match your listed toys though is that a dealbreaker or could you be interested?

7. Kyle9932

Kyle9932 Dragon Addict

So, I was able to find the maker on Etsy and sorry for possibly hurting your sale chances. It seems the toy is made from TPE, not platinum silicone, and the maker is IwankCo on Etsy.

Here is the link to the toy: Link

I understand you say its still new in the bag, I just thought it should be known that it is TPE

bellyRider likes this.