1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

WTS x6 Bad Dragon Toys (UK / EU)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ScottyDyth, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

might be interested in the rex. PM me if still available. Thanks

2. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

Hey everyone! Just making an update / bump to this listing. I am reducing the price of some of the toys listed at the start of this thread in a bid to find them forever homes ^^. The Prices in Red are the original and the prices in Green are the new reduced prices.

As I mentioned at the start of the thread all toys have been boiled, washed and dried prior to packaging. They will be primarily sent through Royal Mail. Pictures were taken once they had been washed and dried.

Payment to be made through PayPal Invoice.
    *Shipped from UK*
    *The Prices below exclude shipping*

• CHANCE (M) - First one is yellow, with medium firmness and medium size, unflared. Original Price £80 - Reduced Price = £70
    • CRACKERS (L) - Has a lovely black and green mottled look all throughout the toy. Medium firmness throughout and is a large. He also comes with a suction cup, that works well (see images attached). Original Price £135 - Reduced Price = £120 (Never Used)
    • PERRY (slightly damaged)- Has only been used once. I'm too big for the toy, damaged entrance on first use. On the entrance to the toy above and below there are 2 small tears. They don't go far into the toy at all and are just at the entrance. The toys color is 'Saturn Begins', completely soft obviously. I have taken a decent chunk off of the price for this due to the damage (£60 off of the price I paid for it). Original Price £70 - Reduced Price = £50
    • FENRIR (L) - The toy is in Fenrir's signature color, with a Soft firmness throughout and in Large size. Original Price £120 - Reduced Price = £110 (Never Used)
    • WINSTON'S TONGUE (M) - Similar to Perry, colored in 'Saturn Begins'. Medium size and medium firmness. Original Price £90 - Reduced Price = £80 (Never Used)
    • REX (M) - Colored in light pink / peach color. Medium size and medium firmness. I am looking for £85. !(Rex is currently under negotiation with a prospective buyer. Will update this post depending on the outcome.)!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to go through this post! Look forward to hearing from you. :)
      Dyth

3. ScarredDragon

ScarredDragon Well-Known Member

Any still for sale?

4. smokY1337

smokY1337 Active Member

Also interestedf, specially in the cracker

5. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

Hey! All the toys listed above are still for sale and looking for a new home. ^^ Rex is still for sale, the prospective buyer hasn't gotten back to me in a while. :D

6. ScarredDragon

ScarredDragon Well-Known Member

Would you do 140 shipped for the chance and Rex to uK?

7. Pkiddy9

Pkiddy9 New Member

Large crackers
    Shipped To Aus please

8. Pkiddy9

Pkiddy9 New Member

Actually could I set Fenrir and Crackers large for a good price
    Shipped to Australia please

9. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

Hey pkiddy!
    Currently smoky is 1st in line at the moment for those 2. Waiting to hear back from them. If they don't want to carry on with the purchase I will let you know!

Just had a quick check, if Smoky doesn't want them it would cost £291.85 (£61.85 shipping to AUS) ish for both of the toys + postage. Letting you know in advance just incase Smoky changes their mind / if that price is ok on your end. :)

Dyth

10. Pkiddy9

Pkiddy9 New Member

Hey that’s a little heavy (700aud)

il take one if he’s falls away. whichever one is fine

11. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

Hey everyone! Just making an update / bump to this listing again. The Medium Chance and the Medium Rex have now been sold, they are removed from the list.

The prices in Red are the original asking prices on this thread for the toys. The ones in Green are the reduced price to try and get them sold.

Pictures are on the 1st page.

As I mentioned at the start of the thread all toys have been boiled, washed and dried prior to packaging. They will be primarily sent through Royal Mail. Pictures were taken once they had been washed and dried.

Payment to be made through PayPal Invoice.
    *Shipped from UK*
    *The Prices below exclude shipping*

• CRACKERS (L) - Has a lovely black and green mottled look all throughout the toy. Medium firmness throughout and is a large. He also comes with a suction cup, that works well (see images attached). Original Price £135 - Reduced Price = £120 (Never Used)
    • PERRY (slightly damaged)- Has only been used once. I'm too big for the toy, damaged entrance on first use. On the entrance to the toy above and below there are 2 small tears. They don't go far into the toy at all and are just at the entrance. The toys color is 'Saturn Begins', completely soft obviously. I have taken a decent chunk off of the price for this due to the damage (£60 off of the price I paid for it £110). Original Price £70 - Reduced Price = £50
    • FENRIR (L) - The toy is in Fenrir's signature color, with a Soft firmness throughout and in Large size. Original Price £120 - Reduced Price = £110 (Never Used)
    • WINSTON'S TONGUE (M) - Similar to Perry, colored in 'Saturn Begins'. Medium size and medium firmness. Original Price £90 - Reduced Price = £80 (Never Used)

Thanks everyone for taking the time to go through this post! Look forward to hearing from you. :)
    Dyth

12. Wisp

Wisp Member

Hey. Got pics of the Winston Tongue? Can't see it on the Imgur link. May be interested depending on colouration (I know the 'Saturn Begins' can vary a bit and I can be picky, haha), along with condition. Cheers.

13. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

Hey! Sorry for not getting back to you, haven't checked this is a few days. Yeah, wasn't in the original imgur link as decided to add a few others after, but attached it in the pics below the original post. Condition is perfect along with never been used. Don't have original packaging though. Attached pic below too (Taken from original post up top). :) 20220509_150457.jpg

14. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

15. ScottyDyth

ScottyDyth Member

Updating this post. Winston's Tongue has sold.