1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

[WTT] My Art for Your Toys! (Big Wishlist!!)

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by coervidae, May 23, 2019.

1. coervidae

coervidae Will Draw You Things!

Hello, I am back in full force and ready to trade art for toys again! I have a bigger appetite for bigger toys and a new wishlist to match!
    Visit: https://www.instagram.com/crowplex/ or http://www.furaffinity.net/user/coervidae/ for examples of my artwork. I'm willing to do 2D or 3D work depending on the value of the toy. A toy valued at 100$ would get you like two 2D character shots, or a 3D character sketch (polished 3D pieces will be pretty costly), it will all vary depending on what you want and what you have to offer though, so please feel free to tell me what you're interested in and what you have and we can make it work!

The way I process these is I'll work on a sketch for you, and once you approve of it, you ship the toy, and I finish the piece upon arrival of the toy! I am in the US, but if you're willing to ship internationally I have no issues with it.

I'm also always available for regular USD commissions, please DM me for pricing if you're just interested in that.

~The wishlist~
    Medium firmness preferred, but open to soft/firm depending on the model, not super picky about colors but bonus points for pretty pours! I can potentially be persuaded to do art for toys not on this list for smaller things, like a sketch or two for a small toy that I can trade with a friend or something, but I'll jump at the opportunity for trades for anything on this list!!
    BAD DRAGON
    High Priority
    Medium or Large BD Stan
    XL Echo
    L Sleipnir
    OK!
    L or XL Demogorgon
    L or XL Diego
    XL Kona
    L or XL Blaze
    XL Tyson
    Snep
    L Rex
    L Fenrir
    XL Chance Flared
    Hanns
    M Tucker
    XL Nox
    L Cole
    L Crackers
    L Xar

Exotic Erotics
    High Priority
    L or XL Elephant
    Silver Full Flare
    L Yacuruna
    XL Reptilian
    L Orca
    OK
    Henry
    Jackson

FB/TTC
    L Jake
    M FB Cave Bear
    M FB Mosasaur
    M FB Wooly Mammoth
    L Croxic
    XL Cortez
    L Atlas the Unicorn
    M Aela the Hyena

Etsy/Other
    AmbushToys Fossa's Flamberge
    HodgePodge Entourage L Nue
    HodgePodge Entourage M Alarune
    HodgePodge Entourage Qirin (Whatever the largest size is? Large?)
    DreadTheEmpire L Thigg
    KuduVoodoo Eggs !!
    KuduVoodoo M Leena the Heaven Crawler

2. coervidae

A small bump <3
    Still accepting offers!!

3. raspberrri

raspberrri gimme that sweet monster D

4. coervidae

@raspberrri Hey there I'm sorry I completely missed this, I'm used to DH emailing me!! I wouldn't say no to a bigger toy like that, and I love HPE so I'd be open to it if its still available! Just DM me with what you'd be interested in in return!