1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

X Lube- what am I doing wrong

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Axi0n, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

C75EBC76-8DF8-4D20-B9AB-BE51863D2D38.jpeg Mixed my first batch of X Lube following the Reddit recipe:
    1L room temp distilled water
    5G X lube
    0.625G Potassium sorbate
    Skipped the Citric acid as it shouldn’t be enough to disturb the pH of end solution and, from what I can tell, is more to match internal pH for vaginal use.

I resumed instruction of X Lube to invert and shake bottle for 20sec after introducing products, settle for 10mins, shake again, then let sit for 20mins prior to use. I let it sit overnight and it feels quite good: thick, slightly stringy, slick. But there are some chonky congealed masses that have formed and surfaced.

What have I done wrong and what can I do different?

2. EntroP

EntroP Well-Known Member

You need to shake it instantly after adding the X-Lube, and really, really vigorously at that.

Axi0n likes this.
  3. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

So I think I got it. Only filled the bottle 3/4 the way, added the ingredients, shook and inverted, then added more water, shook and inverted, and let it rest on its side.

Much better consistency. About to give it a go here in a few.

4. Yentx

Yentx Member

I always strain the dry lube powder through a tea strainer. And.. as they said already mix it instantly. I mix it in a sports bottle (don't forget to close). And ... I put a spoon or fork in the water bottle. because the object mixes better. Make is a day before, you will see the lumbs will disappear. I freeze in left over. Microwave to melt is. Btw.. I put the bidon a few seconds in micro.. so that the lube is nice warm (NOT HOT!!!!)

Axi0n likes this.
  5. Axi0n

Axi0n New Member

So this batch has got a nice consistency, albeit a little runny. I’d like it to be a little more sticky and stringy. It also seems to dry quickly when inside me. Not sure if that’s just the lube or a bad mix, but I can only get a few strokes before I’ve got to dismount, relube, and let Nox slip back in.