1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Xl Sleipnir Help

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Sstfreek, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Sstfreek

Sstfreek Member

Hey all. I need some advice from the size kings and Queens of DH. I recently acquired an XL Sleipnir, and it is the only you after 6 years of toying with mostly Largest and XLs that I've ever had an issue getting in (besides my first jump from Med Legacy Chance to Large. Any tips and or tricks to get this beast in my ass? I've taken a 13inch knot in medium before, but I just can't make this guy's head slip in! HELP

2. Tea_Wolf

Tea_Wolf Active Member

Yeah, he's a tough one for sure. I found if that if I'm on my knees holding the base with my feet and supporting the shaft with one hand, I can use the other to slowly push parts of the head in alittle at a time with two fingers while sitting down on it. Its kinda wonky but it works. Hopefully that makes sense.. I think my hips just aren't wide enough is why I get so much trouble from it.

3. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

same as thing that Tea wolf said. I started off, kneeling and applying pressure with my body weight while supporting the toy with my hands after a good long warm up. Sleips head is sorta conical so its a bit easier to insert than, lets say, Flared Chance. A trick i use with flared equine toys is working one side of the head and then letting body suck the rest of the head in.

I prefer to squat on my Sleip. i find that i open up easier when im squatting on very thick toys.

Other than that all i can think of is the basics; warm up, relax and use lots of lube

4. wabbit68

wabbit68 Just hangin' out

I just received my soft, XL Sleipnir. This is my way of welcoming him home...
    Warm up with:
    4.5'' traditional butt plug, paired with something that has a big head--Baron large.
    The Classic Butt Plug stretches my bottom wide open, while Baron opens me up deep inside. I'm able to accommodate Sleipnir once I'm warmed up. Soft is more of a challenge getting in. I opted for it because I don't want anything that large that isn't as flexible as can be.

5. Kyle9932

Kyle9932 Dragon Addict

Sadly, I don't think you are around anymore, but I will post this incase it helps anyone else.

Slep is definitely a challenging toy to not only get in, but take deep. I know I have a suction cup with min, so I usually stick him to a surface on my floor and bend him backwards and slowly apply pressure. I am terrible at explaining, so I will attach my terrible drawing of it to try and help :p (plz don't judge it too hard)

But jokes aside, a lot of warming up and lube will help. while he takes a bit of work to get in, try not to tighten up and try to relax!

Attached Files: