1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Yo, let's talk plugs

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by logitech, Aug 9, 2014.

1. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Alright, so I love me a good buttplug and have been wanting to get some new ones after I tossed my old ones out (bad materials, live and learn).

The problem I'm running into is that no one makes "traditional" shaped plugs in silicone of any decent size. I love that shape and feel once it's inside and want something like that. For those wondering, this is what I'm talking about:
    [​IMG]

I've looked all around, and all I can find are plugs under 2" in diameter at their thickest. Tantus has the best one I've seen so far, but it's still way smaller than the 3" plug I had previously. The other issue I'm finding is that the plugs I do find that are in the more "advanced" sizes I'm after are well over 6" long, which is way outside of what I'm after.

Do such plugs exist and I'm just looking in the wrong places? So far I've looked at Doc Johnson (their silicone line), Tantus, Square Peg, Vixen Creations and oxballs. Any other recommendations?

2. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

[​IMG]

My plug

Valkires, ObeyTheSnarf, Vael and 2 others like this.
  3. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

From my knowledge, you're looking in the right places.
    I have the tantus Neo (I think that's what it is called) and I quite like it. It's smaller than you're looking for though I think
    *googles*
    Here it is

What I like about it is the curved base so it sits comfortably.
    I also have the Twist but that one feels smaller than the Neo because it's not just the solid hunk of silicone.

Ajax likes this.
  4. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Yeah it sucks, I LOVE how the tantus plugs look, but they'll all smaller than the plugs I already have :\

5. DameKathryn

I think there was something called a Mood plug that came larger..... gimme a second.
    Here it is
    But I don't know the diameter./circumference...

6. DameKathryn

I found it elsewhere and it seems like the diameter is SMALLER than the tantus ones
    *sighs*

7. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Yeah, I've seen those before. They have two sizes but even the larger one is way smaller that what I want.

Weh.

8. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

All this plug talk really makes me want to play with my gryphon T ^ T

9. logitech

logitech dis my jam

I love my gryphon <3

What size is yours?

10. Misskin

heheh small actually in 5 firmness.
    I got it for loosening things up back there

11. DameKathryn

You know, I haven't used it Anally but the WolfDragon could totally work as just a plug. It ties inside like a bamf
    Or is that too big?

12. Misskin

even with warm up with my small gryphon, I couldn't get the WD all the way in. the lube like gets squeegeed off by your bum cheeks, maybe it would work if I turned it sideways....

13. logitech

logitech dis my jam

I don't do particularly well with knots like that, but the size does look pretty decent. I've thought about one, but I'd really like an actual plug so that I can wear it around for extended periods of time. The wolfdragon would work ok for a plug while playing, but not so much for long-term stuff methinks.

14. Keely

Keely The Happy Helpful Husky

you should try the tantus a-bomb! That thing is around 2.5 inches wide and 5.5 inches long. You can also take a look at oxballs and squarepeg as they both make things catering for the 'insanely huge' demographic :p

15. DameKathryn

Gotcha. That's a shame.
    This is vaginally, but normally I don't do too hot with those knots either but the WD was actually pretty nice. It didn't feel uncomfortable the way knots of the same size feel.

Ah that's a shame. I've only tried mine vaginally but it slipped in fine and stayed knotted better than any toy I've ever used.
    I'd be too scared to try it anally though lol

16. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Mine isn't a plug per se, but it does inflate and locks in. You can walk around with this thing inside you... and I have. That's one of the toys I lost.
    The new one isn't here yet. ETA: Monday.

17. othersounds

othersounds Guest

Ooh, I have a plug that's inflatable and has a vibrator built in. Pumping it up while it's inside you together with the vibrator is incredible.

18. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Personally I use my small 5 Cole as a butt plug because he ties so well <3
    However, I really do want a legitimate butt plug for fun times ;3

19. logitech

logitech dis my jam

I've seen that one, but like that site, everywhere seems to be out of stock for it... Plus that one isn't listed on DJ's site so I'm wondering if it's an old model that's been discontinued :\

20. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Wow, just looked at their site again and now there's a bunch of stuff that wasn't up there the last time I looked o.o

The Super big end and Super big man both look promising... A wee bit under what I was looking for, but they might serve the purpose until something better comes out. Good thing payday is next week ;3