1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Your Black Friday buys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willow, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

There's another topic about Black Friday deals but relates only for out kinky toys. But EVERYONE has a deal for today (or Monday). And we can't pass them up! We wait all year for this. I'll show you some of the things I bought (that won't arrive yet)... although technically someone bought some of these for me.
    http://www.dresslily.com/long-sleev...s-korean-style-casual-coat-product524638.html
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/16b1/?srp=12
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/htiv/?srp=8
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/165d/

I also bought some kinky wear from cafepress that I'm more than a little embarassed to link to. Bare assed. But I got 40% off deal there (on the site it only shares to 30% off... but I know the better deal). I still spent more than I would've... but I've been eyeing these things for a while... might as well jump on it. I didn't spend any on BD.

So, tell me your black friday buys that put you into the red. It can be toys, clothes, electronics, death rays, deeds to alien exoplanets, whatever.

2. KatieCD

KatieCD Member

3. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Whew, you'll certianly need dual fans if you hook that power supply up to your fleshjack. LOL

4. scalie

scalie back pokin' snake

EE wuffamute... dat knot :eek:

5. Hybrid88

Hybrid88 Underwear Bulge Lover

6. flapper72

flapper72 Well-Known Member

7. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

Walmart: My roomie bought two 50" TVs for $218 each. I was low on sugar so I bought a carton of OJ lol. Uhh two $10 Russel Stover boxes which will be gifts to our parents. We decided against a $400 PS4 with GTA V and Last of Us. Next year!

At the mall, we met up with friends. I got two MLP bracelets at Claire's for $2 each. The
    mane six (w/ Prin Twi) and two Celestia pendants (I'm mad there wasn't a Luna!)

I also bought a small 8 Regal Alpha Sleipnir from someone on the BD forums and a beautiful medium 8 white/blue/gold Fenrir from the first drop! I was excited for FB's sale buuuuut the minis do not appeal to me...

8. doit666

doit666 Forever confused

Cyber Monday.

I bought an Xbox One for $299.99

Ajax and Hybrid88 like this.
  9. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

Black Friday isn't really great for people living in the UK. Although a lot of the American websites I often go to had the Black Friday discounts but they didn't benefit me at all. *cry* I really wanted some new MLP t-shirts from welovefine.

But on a light note I did get some new toys and I did manage to get some awesome Black Friday deals on some japanese websites.

So all I have to do now is wait. Hope they arrive before Christmas because most of them are presents for friends and family. Not the toys mind you their for me. *cough* that would be totally awkward giving my family members dildos. Lol.

10. Dracoa

Dracoa Well-Known Member

Absolutely nothing. I'm broke though.

11. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

There are a few things I want. Ok, there's a lot of things I want, but been looking at things that I keep thinking about. It's cyber Monday so I was thinking about getting them but... I don't want to spend anymore.
    Specifically, a harness (for my BD toys) and a posture collar for myself. I was thinking about the ones at JT's Stockroom but ... maybe another [Black Friday] day.
    For now, I'm thinking about indulging a different JT.

12. SnowLycan

Just checked the website I was hoping to get my PC chair from. Although there are No sales on the cool colour varieties gaming chairs. But there is one model I like that is on cheap in just plain black without other cool colours stitched into its design. I think I'll just get that.
    When you think about it. It's just different colour patches for like £30 more might as well just get the same model in all over black.
    Also with the extra cash could get a duel monitor stand on sale to. Just hoping the off is still on tomorrow when I have some money in my account.

13. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I did a little shopping on actual Black Friday, but didn't actually get anything on sale. It was also my birthday which made it a little weird. But I bought a hard cat carrier for my best friend from PetSmart, perfume for myself from Bath and Body Works, and I got Skyrim on Steam for Kranix. Then over the weekend and yesterday I bought some NFL fan gear (Bengals shirt and slippers and a Packers scarf) from FansEdge, a VixSkin Maverick, Chocolate from LoveHoney, and a Mini Hermit Crab II from Squishable. I also went to Target and bought a 6.5' pre-lit Christmas tree and Christmas ornaments/decorations.

14. Packagedgore

Packagedgore Member

I got crochet hooks, knitting needles and yarn on cyber monday. Two things of yarn two sizes of needles, five hooks, and six candle holders for my altar for 20 bucks. Black Friday sales were very tempting even though I couldn't really afford anything. >.<

15. Sparkle-chan

Sparkle-chan ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

I'm boring, I only got kitchenware stuff. (ㄒoㄒ)

Oh! I did get like $200 worth of make up for like $50 though~! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

16. SnowLycan

Hehehe it's not what you buy darling, it's how much you save and it looks like you made a killing.

There where yarn sales how did I miss this?

17. Packagedgore

Packagedgore Member

Joann fabrics website! I think it's still partially going on. 25% off a lot of it, which isn't that huge but still. I've never bought yarn before and the prices seemed pretty reasonable to me at least.

18. SnowLycan

I will have to check some of my UK websites to see if they have any sales.

Would love to own a yarn shop but how succesful it would be I dont know because it's cheaper to buy online.

But if I could make my prices just as cheap and manage the store I would do it.

19. Packagedgore

Packagedgore Member

I know a guy who runs a yarn shop; he's also a dj and a writer so I guess that it supports him enough to be his "day job" but I don't think it's super lucrative. Maybe a general craft store would fare better. Now I want to open a craft/art supply store...

SnowLycan likes this.
  20. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

That's awesome all my makeup is super expensive... though I suppose I can always go to the fleamarket and get something cheaper.
    Kitchenware isn't always boring. Like a chemists spice rack, a cutting bored that looks like a sauce spill, cutting knives that look like miniature samurai swords (with a stand). It's all about how you look at it.