1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

A tale of tails

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Berit, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Berit

Berit Active Member

I just wanted to have a place where we could collect some information and advice for people interested in tail plugs. I thought about just using the plugs thread but I feel like y'all probably have a lot of info specific to tails. So go be free tell your tails :D I'm so sorry for that.

I personally would love if any of you could just give me the lowdown on what to know when looking for a tail plug.

2. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

These look nice! http://animaltailbuttplugs.com/

Just beware, they have some authentic fox fur so if that's an issue, look carefully!

And a quick look on etsy shows many results but I can't make any recommendations :(

Berit likes this.
  3. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

Crystal Delights has both faux & real animal tails, but the real tails are gotten cruelty free "Ethical Use Statement:
    Our tails come from companies that specialize in the “refuse parts” of animals typically thrown away. We at Crystal Delights do not condone the killing of an animal for its coat and we believe that some day the fur trade will likely be abolished. We support that effort, but until that time, we believe that all parts of the animal should be used and not simply discarded as waste. Crystal Delights donates a portion of tail profits annually to animal charities as part of our charitable mission."

Exeter and Berit like this.
  4. Aiko

Aiko Member

i have a total of 6 tails :3
    I buy most of mine from aliexpress, they usually state if its fake fur or not so its not an issue, though many sell with real fur and who knows where that comes from. :(