1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Due to recent events....

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Stallionmaster, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

Due to the recent “acquisitions” I have decided that I don’t want anything to do with a “community” that acts that way. I have decided it is time for me to get rid of my toy box collection that can be sterilized rest is gonna get thrown away. All toys are bought new by me except bumble (which was purchased here). All packages will be sent via USPS and shipping will be discussed to determine who pays for it. Prices have some haggle in it. Holds will only stay for 36 hours. If you request more photos let me know.

BD.

Flint large/medium bought secondhand and it’s way too big looking to sell for 90 or trade for medium flint. (90 includes shipping inside the US)

Chance unflared M/M bought after last one was “not received” by previous buyer. Asking 80

Bumble M/S, bought secondhand asking 60(SOLD)

Zartan S/M has SC, paid 85 new asking 60

Doc Johnson.

Vac u lock dildo. Forgot name but fairly girthy. Asking 40

Platinum edition plugs, “the big end” asking 10
    “The super big end” asking 15

Oxballs pig hole plug used once asking 40 size “small”

Tantus neo plug asking 15

Cheeky boy pspot plug, has spot for mini vib but not included asking 10

No name glass prostate massager asking 10
    No name orange suction bottom plug asking 15
    No name expando plug asking 10
    No name pink S.C. dildo asking 20

Feeldoe original strapless dildo asking 40(SOLD)

All prices and in USD if interested send me a DM

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. Pasdebol

Pasdebol Active Member

Hello.
    I don't understand your decision.
    Did you buy those toys to be a part of a community or to get fun with them?

VenusFlower and 3asyizzy like this.
  3. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

Bought to have fun with them but I am done with this website and community. If you don’t understand then you haven’t seen the thread of a member on here stating I’m a “scammer”. This thread is not meant for discussion of that but simply the sale of such listed items. Thank you!

4. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

Who wants to buy from someone that ships without paying for tracking and then their shipment ‘gets lost’?
    Did I miss something, somewhere that redeems you somehow?

Tea, GammaTheDickNiffler and 3asyizzy like this.
  5. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

This is the shit I mean. Everyone jumps to side with some before knowing the whole story. If you feel that way no need to comment. Thank you!

6. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

I’m not part of this community — I just created an account to view pictures of items being sold and contact a potential seller.

So if I buy from you, are you going to ship without tracking again? Why did you ship without tracking during the ‘incident’. I thought I read somewhere that you had sold ‘many’ times previously with supposedly positive outcomes; were those shipped without tracking? Again, why would you send something to someone without tracking, and without insuring it?

But your solution to the problem you created is to start another thread attempting to sell more things? Sorry, but I wouldn’t touch that with a 10’ pole and recommend no one else either, based on how you have handled a situation you personally created.

Tea and Feverdream like this.
  7. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

Thank you for the comment but read above, all items will have tracking with shipping, but thank you for your concern. Have a great day.

8. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

This is your last response, as a seller, to the ‘incident’. Why would anyone want to deal with someone like this? To think that you would create a mess, walk away from it unresolved, and then attempt to do it again, is pretty absurd in my book. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to conduct any form of business with you because of that. Unneeded drama and stress.

Tea, 3asyizzy and Villie like this.
  9. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

Not walking away from anything, waiting on PayPal to resolve the issue, they are the only other people involved so that’s all that matters. But again thank you for your concern! Have a great day!

10. Villie

Villie wrow

The only thing you had to do to prove you weren't a scammer was explain what happened with the tracking number and why you never even told the buyer you attempted to ship the package out?

Like.. based on all of the evidence, that you didn't acknowledge or deny, you appear to be the guilty person... (kept saying you couldn't ship the toy out yet, then suddenly just never replied again. not even when you supposedly DID ship it out... then when the person filed a chargeback, cuz you weren't responding and they rightfully felt they got scammed, you still didn't provide a tracking number or any message regarding the item shipping out, and then you made a thread to complain about them filing a chargeback?) Yet you feel that's unfair of the "community" to feel you handled that transaction badly

Tea, GammaTheDickNiffler and WarDaddy like this.
  11. Villie

Villie wrow

Plus you keep saying that the buyer "received what he paid for"

Things get lost in the mail sometimes.. it happens
    That's why you provide a tracking number, so that in the case of something getting lost, the buyer can actually contact the post office about it to locate it

They messaged you saying they never received the package, and you just ignored it... So this person doesn't have tracking, and they don't even have information on exactly where the package was coming from, so... how are they supposed to file a missing package report?? The fact you just ignored their messages too would definitely make ME think I got scammed

I had a package that went missing a couple weeks ago! After a lot of calls with USPS customer service, we finally managed to locate it. Without tracking information, I would've been shit out of luck

12. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

Hope this helps answer your questions. But have a great day.

Attached Files:

13. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

Again this thread is for sale only so if you wish to discuss something with me then dm me and leave this open for people actually interested in purchasing something. Thank you.

14. omartea

omartea Active Member

Craigslist is always an option.

15. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

yeah not gonna happen. That would be hilarious though.

16. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

So, because he haggled with you on price you figured you would screw him over by not sending him his stuff?

Or you were miffed that he made you pay for shipping so you sent it first class and when he got it he saw that there was no tracking, and decide to make you learn a lesson the hard way?

Those are just two speculations off the top of my head based on what you posted. Why don’t you just straight up explain what happened, without being vague, so that potential buyers can have some clarity?

Or are you hoping to prey on noobs that don’t know how to differentiate between good and bad sellers?

17. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

Oh, and so you can dodge this question for the umpteenth time — why have you not posted any tracking?

Did you get it and lose it, never get it, or what?

Tea likes this.
  18. Stallionmaster

Stallionmaster Member

I thought you said you were done with the comments....... but I’m not preying on anyone I’m literally here to sell an item not dispute anything with you. Because I don’t need to dispute or explain shit to you. You have made your opinion clear so please just leave it at that and quit. I’m only here to sell something that’s it, if your not interested then no need to comment anymore. Have a great day.

19. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

Are you not taking your meds or something? Please quote where I said I was finished commenting. You think you own this thread and can dictate what is said here? The only people who look to censor are the ones afraid of the truth, and are usually hiding behind a facade of lies.

20. WarDaddy

WarDaddy Member

once again, doge the question about the tracking.