1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

The Elder Scrolls

Discussion in 'Fandom Stuff' started by blaidd_drwg, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

All the Alduins

2. Boargoth

Boargoth Hell no..

Ohh I use Lydia plenty. Aiding me in battle, using her as bait, distraction, packing mule. (Dem dragonbones weight a ton)

Only annoyance is her ability to actually follow me. She'll get (me) stuck in doors, ruins timed puzzles, steps in front of my arrows, blalantly walks into the most obvious of traps, and doesn't like to swim. But who does in heavy armor, I'll give her that..

The amount of saves I had to (re)load, godknows how many times it was because of her... Fus'ed off a cliff, Drowned in kneehigh water, stuck inside a cupboard.. you name it, she's done it!

I still love her though!

3. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Ok I spawned 10 dragons all at once. I was dealing with that for a while. I managed to kill 7 of them. The other 3 flew away. No clue where they went off to.

4. blaidd_drwg

blaidd_drwg is never satisfied

Ok killing flights of drsgons, armies of bandits and beating and trussing up random thugs, as well as some pretty wild sex with various npcs, is great and all. But when Defeat doesn't work properly, I begin to run out of ways to satisfy my inner sadist. I need a dungeon to throw tied up captives in or some new ways to kill and torture my enemies.

5. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

Been flirting with the idea of reinstalling Windows on a spare drive and playing Skyrim again...then adding a ton of dirty mods.

I saw this and flipped: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51208/?

Gotta take a break from manipulating those electrons you know.

Jazzi the Pegasus and Exeter like this.
  6. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Wonder if the walking animation looks decent. I like idea at least!

7. Serathaiya

Serathaiya Draenei Tail Puller.

I may find out after work today if I don't feel like organizing the house which is quite likely. First mods first: nudity and big tits. Then...err...something else...that's big...

...along with another pair of big things if you catch my drift. AND FAT ASSES. MANDATORY! Down for other ideas too, gotta make this dirty, Skyrim and the dovakiin will never be the same.

Yes, totally enjoying the data entry.