1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

A little bit about Fish.

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by AyoDawgie, Sep 5, 2021.

1. AyoDawgie

AyoDawgie Fish

Howdy, y'all! My name is Roy- But I typically go by the name Fish/Fimsh/Feesh on the web, or whatever iteration of the word my pals come up with. I'm 18 years old and male, in a relationship with a lovely lil dude. My main hobbies are advanced literate roleplay and art, which I'm both at the very least decent at. I came here to buy, trade and sell as I wish, and of course, make likeminded friends along the way.

My main sona is a small, sassy, shiny Alolan Meowth named...well, Fish, obviously. The little rascal dons a pair of rounded glasses, a mustard yellow bandana with a fish print and a ever-snarky expression on his face. A little guy with a big attitude, much like myself in the real. :D

If you ever wish to chat, commission me or buy from me / sell to me, my DMs are always open!

I am the character 'Fish' on F-List as well, so I can be reached there just about any time I'm logged in. I'm a little lax on checking when I'm pinged though, since my name is so common and is most often only used in passing conversations / roleplays I'm not a part of, lmfao!

But yeah, that's me. Hope I get to meet you sometime soon. :]

[​IMG]

2. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Hello there :)