1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Anal Sex Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by uk2008, Aug 8, 2014.

1. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

As title says post up advice for anal sex - (this can include copy - paste from b/d forums)

2. DrCervixxx

DrCervixxx Well-Known Member

So, embarrassing question!

I'm looking for good 'clean out' advice, I currently have a functional method, but it takes FOREVER-- sometimes so long that by the time I'm satisfied with the job, i'm not even interested anymore/roommates have come home and I'm still hogging the bathroom/etc.

I've seen mentions of methods, but never any details, the most appealing of which involved a shower head attachment and something else long enough to reach the toilet, and it sounded very efficient. Help?

3. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

For me my method of cleaning out includes using one of my syringes I have to give myself an enema. For the most part this works quite well on top of planning my toying section at a time where I know my bowels will be naturally clean (sometime before a meal).

4. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

Douch and warm water or for me u use a lil squirt n warm water a syringe full push all out then repeat 2 /3 times and wait 20 to 30 mins before toying/sex to make sure all the water is out :)

5. Shardik

Shardik Well-Known Member

Anything long enough to reach the toilet is going to take a heck of a lot of shower hose. Not that you can't buy that much shower hose, but the longest one I've ever seen is only about 8' long, which is long enough you could use it while lying on the floor of your bathtub, but unless your showerhead is fortunately very close to your toilet it's not going to work.

Apparently, I also got really lucky when I found a SportFucker 18" silicone enema nozzle, as they're not usually available retail in the United States. I find that using a very (very!) low trickle of water that doesn't feel "hot" when you're playing it over your anus, and a bit of crisco along the nozzle, helps slide it up right to the upper curve. That'll fill up the rectum and clean you out after a few cycles. Always put more lubricant on with every cycle; you're washing out whatever natural lubricants and mucous your rectum makes to keep things moving in the right direction. Your body will make more while your innards are clear, so you shouldn't experience too much post-play discomfort. If you're going for super depth (Gryphon, Chance, maybe an alternative retailer like Crackstuffer or SquarePeg), the nozzle can also get water past the upper sphincter, but if it does, it's gonna take much longer to clean out, and the potential for an oops is much greater.

6. logitech

logitech dis my jam

Yeah, cleaning out your upper tract can easily double or triple the amount of prep time you have.

If I 'm just doing general toying I have a stainless syringe I use. Takes about 5-10 minutes to get cleaned out.

For deeper stuff I have an enema bag that works amazingly well. I can hang it from the towel rack in the bathroom and have plenty of time to get to the toilet. It has about 6ft of hose on it already, but you can easily extend it with a simple hose fitting. If you get a bag one thing I HIGHLY recommend is to get a one-way valve. The last thing you want is "backwash" into your bag making post-toying cleanup even more annoying than it already is. Helps keep things sanitary.

7. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Active Member

A good tip I got from MechaMoose on the BD forums is when using enema bags to mix some Jlube into the water (not enough that it can't flow through the tube, obviously). It has the benefit of being more effective at washing out any matter in the colon, and also lubricates your insides so you don't have to worry so much on that front when playing deep (you'll still need to add more, it's just your colon will be better prepared when you start).

zoobafoo del likes this.
  8. Shardik

I recently added a new tool to my clean-out routine. I've never been comfortable with the combination of the 18" silicone shower shot and the literally unstoppable pressure of the city's water supply. At one of the bigger S&M outlets in Seattle (The Crypt, not the Doghouse, which was diasppointing) I was able to find an adapter that lets me hook up the traditional water bottle and hose to the 18" shower shot. It was part of a rig that came with an 8" shower shot of its own, and was overpriced at $20, but now I'm happy that I actually have both halves of the toykit I've always wanted for cleaning out.

9. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Hi folks, I'm looking for advice on taking my Large Nox. While length and girth aren't the issue, when I hit the second sphincter, as I start to open up and let him in I feel increased pressure in my abdomen, not quite pain, but enough pressure that I am uncomfortable and want him back out pretty quickly. It feels to me like air, or maybe that's just what happens when I press on the sphincter, I dunno. Does anyone have any advice on this? I really just need his head to get another inch or two in, so I can get closer to his base. If it's something to do with bowel contents that's one thing, but if it's a regular thing everyone experiences that I just need some simple trick to get past, I'm all ears.

10. Don't Panic

Don't Panic Active Member

Anything pressing against the second sphincter triggers the bowels to try and empty themselves- that's what tells you that it's time to go to the toilet. The discomfort you're feeling is probably the muscles around the sphincter trying to squeeze out what you're trying to push in. To overcome this, it's best to back off a little, let everything relax, then push 'down and out' with your muscles, as if you were trying to go to the toilet, as you push the toy inwards. Be careful though- if your sphincter isn't used to having things pushed through, there's a real risk of tearing.

Take it slow, don't try and force anything through the sphincter if it hasn't been trained much- the discomfort gets steadily worse (to the point of pain) if you keep trying to push through when it doesn't want you to. It sort of has a mind of its own- if it's relaxed and ready, you can push through without too much bother, but you may find that after a while it'll just go 'Nope!', and you'll have to just go shallow.

Exeter likes this.
  11. Shardik

Okay, I need to come out say something: I love you guys.

When the Bad Dragon forums were on the chopping block I went looking for alternatives, and one of them I stumbled upon is apparently a very large free forum for gay men into, well, a lot of different things: assplay, nipples, uniforms, straight up S&M, bondage, you know, the whole story. The Assplay forum was much more oriented around fisting, although I found quite a few conversations about dildos, both deep and wide. SquarePeg was the most popular brand on there. Every time someone mentioned Bad Dragon the reaction was, "Yes, they're really amazing looking and the quality as fantastic, but they're just so weird!"

But what got me was the number of men reporting bleeding and/or injury. It squicked me to read so many reports of injury, including two guys who ended up in the hospital with colonic tearing. There seemed to be an aggressive "bigger, wider, deeper!" there that superseded any sense of self-preservation or self-control. One guy had taken the long silicone washing-out nozzles and shoved it up there so hard and fast he managed to cut his insides. I mean, how desperate do you have to be to screw up washing out?

Thank Ryujin for places like this where the mantra is, "How can we help you do that safely?"

zoobafoo del, Don't Panic and Exeter like this.
  12. Shardik

13. Shardik

I seem to have abused my undercarriage just a little too much. After succeeding with a Squarepeg Slink, then not succeeding with an Anaconda, and then having a final blowout session with my soft, large Flint I feel fine, nothing hurts, but I can totally feel my heartbeat down in my crotch, throbbing. Maybe it's because, in my quest for the Anaconda I am completely cleaned out from one end to another and totally empty. It just feels odd.