1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

ball toys

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by General_Haze, Apr 29, 2020.

1. General_Haze

General_Haze Member

Is it safe to put spherical objects in your butts? I've seen videos of girls using either ping ping balls, golf balls, whatever those glass balls are, toy ball etc, is this safe. Can it get stuck or sucked up and get stuck?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  2. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Hi General_Haze,
    I don't know for sure, but I guess it's safe.
    I've seen videos of it as well and tried it, too. To play it safe you can put the ball of your choice in a condom on which you can pull the ball out if you're not able to push it out by yourself. It's important to know your limits in girth.
    Well I think everything gets out sooner or later. But like I said, I'm not an expert. Maybe someone elso who is more experienced can give you more information.

3. General_Haze

General_Haze Member

Thanks for your input. Yeah or multiple balls. Some girls put a bunch of balls or try to keep stuffing it. I'm curious as to how something may get stuck. I tried 1 golf ball and 2 ping pong balls. I've onyl had one experience, but I had them in and moved around, then the last one, the golf ball took a little bit to get out, but it came out in a few minutes.

4. GreenEmbers

GreenEmbers Active Member

Not sure if youre aware or not, butId be really careful putting balls up your butt if you dont have a safe way to pull them out. Condoms are easily broken, and if they go too far up into the intestine there is always a chance of it causing death, or a very embarassing emergency room visit. Tom of finlan makes a (good size, almost tennis ball) weighted anal ball, as well as multiple on a cord. Easy to find on amazon.

Xochiquetzal likes this.
  5. General_Haze

General_Haze Member

I'm asking though what about any of the analacrobat girls? Theres lots of videos of girls doing it seeming w/ no problems, but how can I assume. I wish I could talk to them

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  6. RearBear

RearBear Active Member

Funnily only minutes after I replied to your post I went going for my favourite hobby in this quarantene life and saw a video of a cute girl putting multiple balls up her bum and pushing them out right after.
    Like you said it would be great if could just ask these girls about their experiences.

7. General_Haze

General_Haze Member

Yeah Ive seen 2 videos where it looked like an uh oh moment, where the last ball took a lil bit to get out, but other than that I have no idea. The two times ive seen were when golf balls were used, but analacrobats and hkj use a larger ball. They look like pit balls, and then I've seen some videos of different girls where it looks like they are using a toy ball, and also pool balls. Then there are glass and metal ball videos, but idk what those balls are called. Of course there are fruit insertions too like apples, peaches, lemons, limes, and idk what else. Last but not least I should mention the time when Chanel Preston ate fruit loops out of Roxy Raye's ass. Yeah being able to ask one them would be great. I was hoping maybe someone on here had experience

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  8. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

It's not that easy to get something large past the sigmoid bend, even if you're trying. Gravity will keep things from traveling upwards. Also, the natural direction for the butt is outward, not inward.

I wouldn't experiment with loose objects unless you already have a good amount of experience with 'safe' toys. If you decide to try it, it's important to pick something with a round shape (golf ball is a good one). An irregular shape could get turned around inside you, and then it would be a hassle to remove. If you ever see a list of "Things People Get Stuck in Their Butt" they are usually unusual shapes like vaseline jar, dolls, tools, vegetables, things like that. Beginners tend to pick the wrong objects, and beginners are probably the most likely to panic and go to the emergency room right away. A round shape is best, and don't use anything that "barely fits". If you really need to work to get the object inside you, it's also going to be hard work to get it out again, and that's too big. Save your stretching play for "anal safe" toys with a flared base, or a retrieval cord, not loose objects that can go all the way inside.

If something gets lost in your butt, don't panic. It doesn't mean an automatic trip to the emergency room. "What goes up, must come down". Your body will naturally want to move it out, it might just take a little time. Use plenty of lube to make it easier to come out. A squatting position seems to be best (and lying down seems to be worst because gravity won't help).

The condom suggestion was good - you can tie a knot. Even if it gets all the way inside you, it will stay together as a group.

I've played around with several small balls, and one time, one of them didn't come out. It might have been pushed (by another ball) into the sigmoid bend. I took a nap for a couple of hours and tried again, and it came out. I was a little worried but I stayed calm. That part wasn't fun. The body can recognize that something is a foreign object, and will push it out eventually, as long as it's not an irregular shape or pushing your size limits. I wouldn't go to the emergency room unless it's been like 12 hours (or even 24 hours) or unless it's an irregular shaped object (Legos for example, those would be hard to remove).

I like Exotic Erotics egg toys - you can get them with a built-in retrieval cord. Kind of the best of both worlds (complete insertion, but with a safety cord)

General_Haze and RearBear like this.