1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

BD ordering problem with Revolut

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kane Nope, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Kane Nope

Kane Nope Member

Hi gals and guys. Has anyone of you had some problems with paying for your order by Revolut card? Some months ago everything was fine, but today... It's just a tragedy. My every attempt to pay for my order has ended as a blocked funds on my account (using physical card) or just denying payment by PayPal. Everytime because postal code/city mismatch. And I've done everything as last time, and tried every combination known to me.
    I'm kinda lost at this point. Some ideas?

2. Xochiquetzal

Xochiquetzal Active Member

Hello there.
    Sorry, I don't use Revoult, bit I see you wrote something about having your Paypal payment denied.
    I don't know if it's the same situation but when I moved to Europa I tried to buy something in ebay with my American cards and my American PayPal account and the payment was denied everytime and my cards were blocked.

I talked to my banks and to PayPal and they all told me the same, that I couldn't use my American card or american PayPal to pay in Ebay here in Europe because the billing adress was different. So I had to cancel my American PayPal and open another account in Europe (the same happened with my Western Union account).

I don't know if your situation is similar.
    In any case I think you'd need to call PayPal and/ or whatever service you are using and see what do they tell you.

Hope you can solve this soon.