1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

circumcision yes, no, maybe?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Searlefm, Aug 8, 2014.

?

yes or no

1. yes, aesthetic

9.5%
  2. yes, health reasons

19.0%
  3. no, aesthetic

36.5%
  4. no, health reasons

46.0%
  5. maybe?

27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

When you actually go in and do the studies, it's not so much guess-work. It can seem that way, and there are a LOT of studies out there that aren't actual... studies. Just someone with a hunch and a webpage. But actual sociological thought and study is quite scientific. The main concern is to respect human rights.

2. Ruthofpern

Ruthofpern New Member

I was Snipped when I was 3 years old for Tightness reasons. Was very common in the 80's in the UK. So no idea on the sensitivity points, as no comparison point. (Was not that early a bloomer!)

I seem to be sensitive enough though.

3. Searlefm

Searlefm Well-Known Member

yer its really stupid of them actually as a 3 year old child should not be able to retract there foreskin fully.
    i mean just think abought it the foreskin is evolved to retract during sex so why on earth would a 3 year old be physically ready for sex?

4. Packagedgore

Packagedgore Member

I don't really have an opinion. I'm sure this makes me a bad liberal, but I have no personal experience with it and every man I've been with has been circumcised. I've asked my past partners how they feel about it and none of them have ever felt any ill will towards it, it was all they had known and they were glad it was done. They've said they would do it if we had sons and I'd leave it up to the person with the same equipment to decide. Please don't eviscerate me. >.<

DameKathryn likes this.
  5. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

I have this horrible feeling that my contribution to this debate on the old forum is one of the straws that got us all in trouble, so I'll not be saying anything about it here, everyone already read what I had to say. Whether or not people agreed or disagreed and why are other matters.

6. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

That's a really mature decision Exeter and I commend you for it.

7. Exeter

(Though I still have SO MUCH to say lol)

DameKathryn likes this.
  8. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

*psst your title says many instead of maybe *

Exeter likes this.
  9. Searlefm

well fuck!

10. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

It's all right we still love you.... Easy fix just thread tools at top of your post :)

11. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

I've been with cut dudes and uncut dudes. I used to like cut dudes more for aesthetic reasons, but I'm warming up to the uncut style as well (with one currently.) Agreed on the cleaning of it being an issue. So many people in this day and age still somehow have issues properly maintaining hygiene, and if you're uncut and don't clean properly... *shudder*. Also agreed on it being a necessary medical option for those who have tightness or other issues. Case by case, really. At least if you're an infant you won't remember it.

12. Searlefm

i hope when you say tightness you dont mean little kids with tight foreskins as its not meant to be able to fully retract till during puberty.

13. Exeter

I just think that the won't remember it argument is scary. People get rufied and raped all the time. Bodily violation has nothing to do with memory. Consider that most circumcised guys don't realize for many years that it happened to them at all.

Dracoa likes this.
  14. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

I agree with this when me n gf have consensual sleep sex (she gives me permission day before sleep) she just wakes up full of cum but doesn't know of me doing anything

Sheyla likes this.
  15. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

People also get drugged by anesthetic to undergo surgery and not remember any of it. Memory loss/non-formation is not always a bad thing. Just my point of view. I do understand the ethical issues surrounding this, though.

16. Misskin

That sounds
    DEAD
    SEXY

RedVixenFur, Sheyla and Exeter like this.
  17. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

What I mean by this was like with uk2008 and what he said.

18. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

It's a completely different feeling to normal sex because everything is relative it's tighter but not it just rubs everything I usual only last a minuite or two before blowing my load

19. Searlefm

did you know most infants that get circumcised scream in pain and pass out from shock as you cant give a baby that young the drugs neded as they would kill the child

Dracoa likes this.
  20. Misskin

True, but they consent to be drugged.
    I don't think the memory loss itself was his concern, it was people using it as a reason to go through with it (correct me if im wrong Exeter)

Dracoa and Exeter like this.