1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Cole Vs Razor (bd) Is there any difference?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by MayStormBearer, Dec 3, 2018.

1. MayStormBearer

MayStormBearer Member

I'm looking for a new dildo with a big knot and my first place to visit was Bad Dragon. I managed to narrow it down to Cole and Razor. I do know that Cole comes in XL but that's a bit to big, I'm more interested in the large. Measurement wise, they are almost the same, so can anyone tell me what kind of different there is between the two when used anally?

2. halounam

halounam Active Member

Razor and Cole look very similar but behave a bit differently in use. What makes each unique comes down to the contrast between the size of the knot and the part of the toy right above and below it. A big knot with not a whole lot of toy below it gives you that "pop" that people refer to fondly when discussing knotted toys. The slightly smaller shaft will result in Razor being the more difficult toy of the two to take even though they both max out at around a similar circumference, but the trade-off will be more than worth it imo. "Pop" is good, go for the "pop." :p

Both are great models however and you can't go wrong with either. Just keep in mind Razor can't do split firmnesses or colorings like Cole, in case those things are important to you in a custom order.

MayStormBearer likes this.
  3. MayStormBearer

MayStormBearer Member

Wow, thank you for that great review.

I personal prefer a more realistic toy and that pop you mentioned is an important part of a good knotted toy. Something like colouring doesn’t really bother me, because I ain’t going to be putting it on display. If I did, I might think twice about it but yeah it isn’t a problem.

Split firmness is a little different though. I think if I was getting something like a Chance, I would get it just because it’s such a large toy and I’ve heard that it has a hard time standing up on its own and it helps. However, I don’t really know what kind of benefits split firmness really offers.

From what I’ve read, Razor seems to be the toy I want. Thank you :)