1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Cumtube opinions

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by comatosekitty, Aug 7, 2014.

1. comatosekitty

comatosekitty Member

What's your opinion on them? I think they're cool but ifind that the pros do NOT outweigh the cons.
    It's fun and all to get creampied but it is such a hassle to clean them and dry them 100%. i regret getting some of my toys with tubes.

2. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I had two toys with a cumtube (now I just have the 1). I do like it... I mean, being creampied is great (despite the fact that real cum would not come back out that quick). The cleanup job is a hassle (especially when I don't live alone). Even more of a hassle when I want to double stuff myself with cum (that's about 120 mL)... a lot more that I have to clean up.
    After I have an orgasm that last thing I want to do it cleanup... and it's not fun to stop playing, clean, then finish.

So yes, there are more cons than pros. But not all cons are equal to one pro. So if I were to lose my cum tube toy, I would probably replace it with another cum tube toy. But I don't believe I would have two toys with the option. Just... damn creampied by Chance... there is nothing like it.

3. uk2008

uk2008 Guest

Is BD the only place to get cumtubed toys it's only place I've seen them

4. kittyboy624

kittyboy624 IT Professional Kitty

Yeah, CTs are a drag.

Such a great concept, and executed about as well as I think they can be... But I'm in the process of trading/selling all my CT toys (one small, 3 Gryphon left if you want it).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  5. CactusWren

CactusWren The Pixel Frog Maker

Cumtubed toys are kind of a pain for me to get 100% clean and dry, but the fantasy aspect of it is amazingly arousing. Hence why my gryphon is the only one I've got that has a cumtube. All the others were bought tubeless.

6. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I might get shitstormed for this lol I don't find cleaning them 100% THAT hard. For me just pumping out one 60ml syringe of clean water through it slowly seems to do the job, at least with BD's cumlube. And I just hide the toy after, tube dries enough for me when hidden too.

Sarge likes this.
  7. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

My opinion is that they're fun at first, but they get old fast. And you go through a LOT of lube!!
    They also are more annoying to clean, and if you're crazy like me, it feels like they're never... quite... clean...

Also my cats thing they're like THE most fun thing in the world to chew and have ruined 2 toys because of that fact -_-

8. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Yeah, I used a lot of lube when I used them. I had, like, 7 new bottles of lube that I packed up with my toys. And then the box mysteriously vanished.
    When cleaning I fill up the syringe with water, push out everything that was left in the tube, disconnect, pull the punger back, reconnect, push air through the tube, repeat if necessary. Of course I wash the outside of the toy first and afterwards boil or bleach.

9. StarLuck

StarLuck Member

I like my Chico a lot. Not only is it in a sweet color, it's a good warm up for a longer session or a session with my medium Crackers. But I don't plan on ever getting a bigger toy with a cumtube. I don't have any particular appreciation for the look, so I'm just not super interested outside of the utilitarian angle.

10. Snærhjarta

Snærhjarta Well-Known Member

I have no tubed toys. The only thing I might try to buy secondhand is one of the lil squirts.

11. BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf lmnop

We used the feature once. Never have since then.

12. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I feel like it's definately a fetish thing.

if you are into loads of messy cum, or creampies, then yes, of course it's going to be the greatest thing ever thought of. If you have other fetishes/fantasies over that...it's really nothing more than a hassle.

I personally have never bought a toy with a cumtube and I probably never will. In fact, many times in the buy/sell threads, I'll see an ad for the exact toy I am looking for, but when I see it has a cumtube, it's an instant let down, and a complete deal breaker for me. I don't want to pay extra money for a feature I won't use, is a pain to clean, and IF I use it, will end up costing me more money in the long run (more lube) No thanks.

13. Dr. Tran

Dr. Tran Active Member

I can't feel it when a load is deposited in my ass, so it doesn't really do anything for me. Right now, If I don;t sell my chance, I'm going to turn it into a loincloth for Ren Faire at night and squirt people with water.

Vareoth and gerbilfluff like this.
  14. Jazzi the Pegasus

Jazzi the Pegasus Something Original

I used to like the tubes but not only is it NOT the real thing, at least I don't necessarily have to clean the real thing :p

DameKathryn likes this.
  15. gerbilfluff

gerbilfluff .

I'm glad to have the *option* on my Ripley, but every time I've used it so far, it's been me using it on a non-fluidbonded play partner, so. Condoms. Which makes the appeal of cumtubes kinda moot. :/

16. Sheyla

Sheyla Active Member

Yeah... I have several tubed toys, all bought as flops or second hand. and I cut the tubes short on them because I really don't like the hassle. it just makes them more awkward to use and clean.

17. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I'm glad I got a Squirt to try out the feature before getting it on a 'real' toy. That said, I still want to get a CT on a custom Gryphon to peg my boyfriend with :p That probably won't be for quite some time, though.

Penis envy, lol!

18. Sarge

Sarge New Member

I don't own any with the lube tube, and probably never will. I always kind of figured that people used it to refresh themselves with larger toys or for long sessions without actually physically removing it, but it's almost always all about all of the jizz. I mean, I would assume that even if you weren't dumping it all into your orifice of choice, you'd probably still have to use quite a bit just to get it through the actual tube. I've heard of people trimming them by quite a bit, so maybe it's not all bad. I considered getting a Squirt, but it'd be for cleaning purposes and I'd just rather get a non-dicked one for way cheaper.

19. othersounds

othersounds Guest

I really want to try using a toy with a cumtube someday but that's the thing, I don't know how much I would end up using it. The idea is great and I really like it but it might be one of those things that gets tiresome rather quick.

20. Tenebrous

Tenebrous New Member

Had a 'tubed Moko for a while and used it a few times. The tube was unwieldy and while useful for getting lube in other spaces I hated using the thing because the toy was Large and getting it clean required immense creativity. I just recently ordered a Lil' squirt. having something separate from the toy that'll also sort of work as a plug will hopefully be great for prep work, but otherwise I don't see the appeal.