1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Depression and Anxiety Support Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr. Tran, Aug 14, 2014.

?

Fuck depression...

Poll closed Oct 2, 2014.
  1. In the ass

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. in the ear

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. In the eye

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. in the mouth

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. with a cactus

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. with fire

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kovu

Kovu Well-Known Member

Same goes to you and anyone else here, I know all about feeling crap and struggling with things so if anyone else is suffering please feel free to drop me a PM and I'll reply when I can. Nothing worse than when you're feeling down that you also feel like there is no one to talk to.

2. Kovu

Kovu Well-Known Member

Welp, guess its time for another post/rant here :') Was seeing someone who I felt we really matched with but turns out they aren't over their ex and they think they might be Lesbian. While I am happy for them for being honest both with me and with themselves, it still hurts.. when's it finally going to be my turn to be happy for longer than a month?

hoofs_n_horns likes this.
  3. Kovu

Kovu Well-Known Member

It's my time to bump this again? Wonderful. Just when I thought I was getting back in my feet and something going my way for once I've only gone and possibly ruined it just like normal. Man do I love life so god damn much.

4. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

It feela like part of me died....and no one in my house will let me be sad. They say oh its been long enough get over it...someone very important to me died....they were a huge part of my life and it feels like i have lost some of my identity or part of me that made it whole. It just isnt and will never be the same ever...i cant go back and change the decisions i made...even contemplating the worst...it makes me realize how much I really matter which feels like less than zero....