1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Exotic Erotics texture question

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by tamandua, Feb 25, 2019.

1. tamandua

tamandua Active Member

SO, long story short I really want to buy a Monster Buck for some back door fun but I know some of EE's older models can be really bad about printer texture which is why I'm a bit hesitant on spending that much if my insides are going to hate it. I couldn't find any recent reviews or pictures where they might have sanded down the mold like they did with a few other of the older models, like Cody. Does anyone have a Monster Buck they've ordered in the last few years that could tell me about the coarseness of the printer texture and how noticeable it is in use?

And if it is really bad with printer texture, are there any similar cervine-inspired toys out there that have a less gritty finish?

Thank you!

2. Tea_Wolf

Tea_Wolf Active Member

I've got a medium monster buck that I use for oral. Its definitely got a texture to it. Unless you're really sensitive you probably wont notice too much during play unless you're really grinding fast on it.
    *I've tried to sell it before but only had a few people interested in it. I'll be putting it back up on the for sale section at some point.