1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Favorite wearable?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Wolfcat, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Hey all. I'm looking for some general user opinions of the various BD wereables. Preferably with a female partner, as that would be my personal intended use. Feel free to share from either end of the shaft though. Giving or receiving.

Questions that come to mind:
    1. Which feels the best? Particularly receiving (the two I have feel about the same to me.)
    2. Ease of use: Does it fit properly? Function as intended?
    3. Of the ones you've tried, which is your favorite?
    4. Anything else you would like to add.

I have a Magnus and David sheathe but have not had the opportunity to use them with anybody (to be fair, they are pretty girthy.) The Magnus has an open tip which makes the fit more universal. The David, with it's closed head, was more of a problem. My medium didn't fit very well without riding up the shaft, and the large is slightly too big, but seems like it would work fine in use. In any case, both feel great internally. Since I haven't been able to use either on a partner, I'm reserving judgement on which is a favorite.

2. Pasdebol

Pasdebol Active Member

Among the six wearable from BD, I can't see any interest in those that are closed like Ika, Chance or David.
    We only tried Magnus (small) with my wife, but the knot was a discomfort for her. So there is no way I can try Flint or Cracker... Unfortunately because I liked it,
    It's more psychological than physical as it decrease contact sensations.

3. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

Agreed on the closed models. They seem finicky and require an exact size fit, or at least it seems that way. And they would definitely reduce personal sensation from your partner. I assume the internal ribbing is meant to replace most of that (and they feel pretty good on that note.)

The wearables are definitely only for people interested in larger than average cocks. The partners I've had were on the small size, and anything larger than "average human" was out of the question.

I'd love to try and flint or crackers but I'm trying to get some feedback before buying something nobody will want to use.