1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Fenrir for Wearing Out And About ;)

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bucky'sBestGirl, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Bucky'sBestGirl

Bucky'sBestGirl "Fate, up against your will..." - The Killing Moon

Have any fellow vagina-wielders had any experience with wearing a Fenrir while out and about? It stays knotted ridiculously well when I play with him (he's a small, btw), and I'm wondering if he would stay put for an all day adventure, lol. Obviously, I'd be wearing snug-fitting pants to be safe, but I'd love to try this out.
    Anyone? :3

AustinFetish likes this.
  2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Not a Fenrir, but I have done this with my medium Elden, and it works quite well ;D
    It helps that Elden has a small flat base too.

I'd imagine Fenrir would be great for something like this, I vote that you should give it a go, go grocery shopping or something with him tied in, and let us know how it went!

3. Bucky'sBestGirl

Sweet! I think I'll do just that either today or tomorrow. I'll report back asap! ;D

Vitani likes this.
  4. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

I have no a fenrir but an original WolfDragon and I can tell you that it ties like a mofo. You could probably easily wear it out.

5. Bucky'sBestGirl

I'm happy to report that my little adventure with Ishkur went very very well! He stayed knotted perfectly and it was quite a bit of fun knowing that no one else had any idea. ;) I ended up wearing him to work and made an otherwise boring day very fun. If you want details of a sort, I posted in the "What Naughty Things Did You Do Today?"

AustinFetish, DrCervixxx and Reptile like this.
  6. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Ohhhh my, I just went to read your post in the other thread...I kinda wanna try wearing my faerie dragon to work now. Longest I've currently gone with him was a quick shopping trip P: <3

AustinFetish likes this.
  7. Bucky'sBestGirl

Do eeeeeet!!! XD If you can handle having him in for longer than an hour or so, he should be good to go for at least a four hour shift, depending on how many bathroom trips you make during the day. I only ever really get 4 hour shifts at my primary job, plus I'm terrified that I'd end up having to deal with him in a public bathroom, or gods forbid, that'd he'd go swimming, lol. I often go to work with an FB egg and those just don't budge, unless maybe I had a laughing attack.