1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Getting Knotted & Sizing

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by bdsmpuppy, May 24, 2020.

1. bdsmpuppy

bdsmpuppy New Member

Hello DH! My name is bdsmpuppy

I had just purchased my first BD toy in March. It was a M Bruiser and I loved the experience I've had so far with it and I want to purchase other toys when BD reopens. However, I'm worried that I won't be able to reach the knot or take other toys all the way if I order a L (which I want to in the future). My next purchase was going to be a L Austin. Does anyone have any or advice or experience when considering sizing? I'm 5' 6" and I was able to take my Bruiser's knot about halfway. I also want to purchase a Flint as well too. I understand that some toys you really can't take all the way but I just want to know if anyone has any advice before I purchase a L Austin.

2. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Is it the length which is a limiting factor? Austin is a pretty long toy. A large Austin is much larger than a medium Bruiser. You really need to study the size charts and compare usable length, knot diameter (or circumference -up to you but I prefer thinking in terms of diameter)

For shorter toys in your size range, you could look at

medium Austin
    small Flint
    medium Apollo
    small or medium Xar
    Hunter (one size)
    Kage (one size)

If you cannot completely use a medium Bruiser, then any large toy will probably be too big. But double check those sizes.

Xochiquetzal likes this.