1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hello?

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by Wolfish_One, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Wolfish_One

Wolfish_One New Member

Hi. I'm new here. And new to Bad Dragon. Sadly I found this forum because I just got my first BD after going back and forth with what size to get for MONTHS, and I should have gone with a medium instead of small. So, here I am.

Now I know a little more, once they're taking custom orders again I think I know exactly what I'm going to get and have this awesome resource to help solidify my decision(s) until then.

So, nice to meet everyone. I'm 23, androgynous female, and straight. I'm a bit of a geek (maybe a huge geek, especially when talking about Star Trek), and a bit of a hippie. I'm from The Bay Area in California and just trying to survive shelter in place right now.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  2. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

Hi. I have a handful of toys now, so i guess I'm 'newly not new', but welcome to DH. My experiences have all been 5/5 stars. As for me im 33, male, bi. I'm a head cook, took some college but it didnt help me any. I consider myself a honest guy, hard working and and outdoorsman and a geek. You asked what else people might want to know? The typical a/s/l might be a good start, with respect to privacy. A little about your sense of character?

Wolfish_One likes this.
  3. Wolfish_One

Wolfish_One New Member

Thank you. I added basic information and a little more about myself.

Fletch likes this.