1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hi!!! I just signed up, wanna chat?

Discussion in 'Introductions and farewells!' started by Natdog, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Natdog

Natdog Friendly, kinky, slimy monster-dog

Hello! I'm Nat! I'm new to this forum, but have been a Bad Dragon fan for a long time. I have an XL Cole, XL Cockatrice, L Stan, and M Gryphon (might put the Gryphon up for sale at some point - I don't really use it much now that my hole is so big u//u) along with a random assortment of the biggest el cheapo toys I could find. I just recently moved to Wisconsin and am currently looking for a job in the IT sector, but this whole virus/quarantine thing is, uh, well, it's having exactly the effect that you'd think it would. I'm looking to make a few friends here, especially cute & kinky furs who use Telegram x3
    Check out my profile and hit me up if you wanna chat! I hope you're all staying safe and having a great day. <3

2. Fletch

Fletch The dude abides

Hey welcome to our kinky little corner of the web. Been here for a year or so, plenty of nice people here

3. Natdog

Natdog Friendly, kinky, slimy monster-dog

Thanks! Yeah, it seems like a cool place :3 hopefully I can have a lot of conversations here and make at least a few lasting friendships! It's really late so I'll probably be heading to bed soon, but I'll check this thread again and reply to any other posts when I get up!