1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

How did BD’s Black Friday go for you?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Dragon Pearl, Nov 23, 2018.

1. DogLover27

DogLover27 BD Dong Lover

I first had a nice small neon pink/orange/yellow marble Fenrir in my cart but ended up losing it because of the site crashing. However I ended up getting these three boys in the end so I am happy that something worked out for me.

https://imgur.com/a/rT78OFZ

Fenrir is small in soft.
    Nova is small in medium.
    Rex is small in firm.

Attached Files:

2. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

Oh no!! I’m sorry. :/

Gorgeous marble, solarianflair!

That is FAST :O congrats!

3. solarianflair

solarianflair Member

Okay I was able to open the fullsize image on desktop finally and I just have to share it (rather than the screenshot from mobile lol) because I'm in love.

https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/8107c3ab2f1502ccc74983b9c5e6f100.JPG

I really did want a Nova and maybe also an Apollo, but I just can't even be that upset. Besides, budget-wise, we really didn't need to buy 3 dicks anyway... The site crashing was just saving us (myself & my partner) from ourselves, lol.

That Nova is really nice, btw! As the sale winds down we're not finding much, kind of similar issue to buying used -- we're kind of size monarchs whereas most people seem more reasonable in what they try to fit into themselves, and I personally don't like having much give in my toys (I find they work better for rough insertion when they're firmer, otherwise I end up with a lot of bending and squishing, especially in larger toys. BD not offering firm in XLs is the bane of my existence) so most toys we want we're looking at LG, maybe even XL, and at least MD. My "WTB" list's only small is Stan, lol. (Tbf we could probably take a MD Stan, but we're working on getting more comfortable with our MD Sleipnir right now, so...)

4. Hai

Hai Active Member

tried for 4 hours to get anything to load before finally leaving for work. zero success. really disappointed too as i had search parameters set for only two toys, had they loaded it would have been maybe 2 pages, tops.

5. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

That really sucks :/ I hope you get some nice ones at a good price soon.

6. Xenebron

Xenebron Dragonkin~

They dropped about 1000 toys today, you need to keep checking.

7. Abbe

Abbe I Love Horses!

i had planned on buying 4 toys, i was on the site soon as they sale started, i added 1 to my cart right off, and went to get the others.
    well their site wouldnt load and apparently you only had 8 minutes or something to keep something in your cart vs the 30 i thought i had..so i went to buy that one, and it locked up again, so isat and waited, it finally said someone added to their cart..i wasn't charged but like come on man

so overall i didnt get any damn toys, cause the stupid site wouldnt load, so yea im a bit annoyed, so is my girlfriend..

8. ParagonAxis

ParagonAxis Member

I think it was a stupid sale over all. I could not get any toys in my cart for the first 30 mins so there wasn't a way for me to even purchase any of them for the sale price. I ended up with nothing when I was hopefully going to get a zoie for a reasonable price.

9. Hai

Hai Active Member

i saw that, oit wasnt a drop. it was about 300 and it was cancelled orders from friday

10. Xenebron

Xenebron Dragonkin~

It was much more than 300, I was refreshing the site for 3 hours and got a lot of flops for myself and friends. I probably bought too many and will sell a few here for the same price. I spent like $1.5k on dicks...

11. Hai

Hai Active Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm any masturbators you might want to part with? im looking for a couple, unopened.

12. Xenebron

Xenebron Dragonkin~

Unfortunately I only bought dicks, I’m sorry :(

13. GoddessLilly

GoddessLilly Well-Known Member

Yeah the site didn’t load then I saw them extend it a hour later cause they knew it wasn’t working. Hopefully they’ll make it up to their customers. I got 3 toys (somehow) lmao a small votan, medium flint sheath and medium spitfire with SC! I really wanted a tentacle sheath tho :(

14. Muffy

Muffy Delicious

Sadly, I couldn't participate because the store kept crashing over and over. I gave up after about an hour of trying so they got no money from me which is a bummer because I was ready to spend my face off. I'm glad that other folks were able to get it to work though. :)

15. HazetheFox

HazetheFox Fox butts Staff Member

I think it's kinda unacceptable that BD still does not a properly working website for Black Friday. Amazon and many others can do it so I don't think there is an excuse for that.

I wish there was a website that would notify you and could easily purchase BD toys as soon as they drop even on Black Friday.

I believe there is a website that does this already but I can't remember what it's called.

16. ParagonAxis

ParagonAxis Member

It was a disappointment to say the least.

HazetheFox likes this.
  17. Xenebron

Xenebron Dragonkin~

Well you have another chance...

Cyber Monday Details:
    • From 9:00 AM MST Today (Monday, November 26) to 12:00 PM MST Tomorrow (Tuesday, November 27) we will be doing a final blow out sale of 25% off all Clearance toys.

• As a special Cyber Monday bonus, we're adding Merchandise and Accessories to that 25% discount, as well!

• We'll be doing an additional small drop of Clearance toys, so stay tuned to our social media for the most up to date information about our sale.
    Discount and Shipping Specifics:
    • The discount is applied automatically in the shopping cart - look for the green text alongside your "Cart Total" to see how much you've saved!

• You will be able to purchase up to 5 Clearance toys per order.

• We cannot combine multiple orders to ship at the same time.

• We cannot guarantee separate orders will ship at the same time.

• Our Freaky Fast Shipping will not be guaranteed from 11/19 to 12/7. Please keep this in mind when placing your order!

• Gift Cards are not eligible for a Cyber Monday discount.

18. ParagonAxis

ParagonAxis Member

Too bad I still cant get that 40% off.

19. Stunnerstallion

Stunnerstallion Active Member

Yeah, it's too bad it's not another 40% off time but at least there's another chance for everyone to get another discount. I think I saw the second drop on Friday and was quite surprised by the volume that was available. I think I saw 7000 dropped on the first one at the start (for what little I did get to see) and at least another 1000 or 1500 later on, all on Friday. I hope they can get the server problems fixed for next year but in a way, it was a good thing that I couldn't get in. I would have spent way more than I should have, lol.

20. Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl Member

I might get some teeny weenies and sample discs during the Cyber Monday sale.