1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Hunting my next thrill

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Simpleslimesam, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Simpleslimesam

Simpleslimesam Member

So male seeking advice.
    Okay so been toying slightly on and off, finding out some of what I am liking and what I am not. But at a bit of a crossroads at the moment.
    So I started off with a S/M Roland (was cautious with my anus). Great until the knot just seemef like it was sliding in, not really doing much. So I thought I'd up my game, S/M Axel and S/M Zaratan. Axel was awesome, but I don't know what I thought I could do with Zaratan. After a time I traded those in, along with a Large Nox...which I might have sized up on accident...got myself a M/S Glyph and a S/S Flint. Jackpot! Love love love these toys, I go back and forth when I use them. I find at this point I can easily take these no problem and with little warmup, shafting either one. Ridges give me a great P-spot orgasm.
    Anyway I am thinking of tackling something new. What I don't want is anything that too closely resembles my own member, can't say no homo because I'm looking for weenies haha. Currently looking to either challenge myself girth-wise with something like Stan, love his monster shape. Or maybe tackle depth with someone like Chance (unflared). I don't know alot of other places. I was wondering what other people tackle for new booty sensations?

2. Simpleslimesam

Simpleslimesam Member

Okay what I would live some advice on would be what are good anal-riding toys, male or female just some thoughts on what a good thrusting toy would be. Flint is hard to go fast without taking my brearh away with plate rubbing and Glyph's kinda small before his knot. Makes it easy warmup for something bigger but kinda looking for something else. Any word?

3. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Xar is great for riding, and it looks totally alien (I don't like realistic looking toys either).

4. Simpleslimesam

Simpleslimesam Member

I had someone suggest Xar, forgot to look at his specs. Is Xar good for suction or is it just the heavy base?
    I like stuff that takes away from the probable, so's my fondness for kemono/aliens/monsters or yeah not really what I should be focusing on...
    Question though, firm too much for him or does his smooth shape work well regardless?

5. marshmarsh

marshmarsh Active Member

moko and luka in larger sizes are riding toys, as are pretzal and ee's raptor and orca. i dont ride toys, but enjoy xar (in small). hope that helps.

6. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

I see you are over here as well. i have a Xar in med and its fine. Firm would work in the smaller sizes, but I would only get firm if that is what you like.

I like firm toys, it makes the toy feel bigger/ more intense, but if your going for a heavy thrusting toy firm can be a bit on the unforgiving side. the session will feel amazing, but let me tell you, you will be feeling it the next day.

Oh i forgot to answer your question about Echo. Mine is in firm and it feels amazing, especially since i use it to abuse my prostate with rapid thrusting. As i said above after a session with Echo I feel it the next day.

7. Feverdream

Feverdream Well-Known Member

Xar's suction cup works very well. I have a medium and large Xar, both in firm, both are great for riding (large is a little too big for me, actually). I prefer firm toys, floppy doesn't work for me. Even firm has some amount of squish. Medium is more comfortable for most people though.

8. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Are you wanting smooth or texture? For texture can't recommend Nova, Spritz, Tako enough ❤! If you're interested in other comapnies too there's DamnAverage/DA with some larger models, plus etsy makers Xenocat Artifacts/XCA with a few girthy models, Twin Tail Creations/TTC, New Folklore Silicone/NFS with Onesize Bully, large or XL Cybil!