1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Lack of custom color support

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by 3asyizzy, Mar 26, 2018.

1. 3asyizzy

3asyizzy Active Member

I feel like every time I ask BD for a custom color;

(Janine’s natural on a dildo, certain colors marbled together, an old solid color they used to offer,)

They just f*ck me off and say “sorry! No can do!” It’s so very limited for how expensive it is and how many resources they have. I don’t understand why they can’t do highlights on dildos, or attempt to replicate a coloration they’ve done for me in the past. I’m so frustrated with them right now.

2. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

I have had similar problems with them before the website changed it just seems like less and less as possible despite offering in saying that they allow for customization. I wanted to get a Demi Gorgon with a highlight that had some metallic in it and that wasn’t possible. I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue on a sidenote there are other smaller companies that seem more willing to try different colorations so you might have more luck :)

3. Corbett

I just recently ordered a custom that I am waiting for which shipped from twin tails creations and I have to say that they have really great customer service and you might be able to get what you want from them. I’ve also heard others say places like primal hardware is very good for customs. I think somewhere on here we have a thread about other companies so there should be other people who can give you some advice :). When in doubt message their customer service at the shop you’re looking at and just ask and see what they say. I know how important it is to actually feel like You matter to the company when you’re going to spend a lot of money on a toy.

3asyizzy likes this.
  4. Sorbet

Sorbet Pastel loving Princess

It seems like it's a mixture of A) Luck, and B) which member of support you get. I've heard lots of people have had more luck with some CS members than others, and some just outright always get refused from specific members of BD's CS team.

Mtdue55, Corbett and 3asyizzy like this.
  5. Corbett

That’s exactly what i have had , things i thought were simple such as a marble or fade just no or turn out very poorly . The lead rep has been down right rude to me on occasion and made me feel that i was not a good customer when i ordered my custom luka .

3asyizzy likes this.
  6. Shelligator

Shelligator Active Member

I have had the most luck with Elise from Bad Dragon Support. She is a star <3. She held my hand through making my Bruiser, and went so far as to look through all the colours herself to help me find colours that most matched the character I was basing my toy on. She even gave her take on it. She was also very quick with responses and explained exactly why something can or can't be done.
    Maybe ask if she can help you perhaps? I hope you have more luck going forward.

7. Bun

Bun Glow Goddess

Elise is the bombbbb!

8. Corbett

Thats ironic she is the one i have had nothing but bad luck with :( im glad everyone else has good luck with her though ! i dont feel good ordering from BD anymore sadly .

3asyizzy likes this.
  9. Shelligator

Shelligator Active Member

Oh no, I'm sorry :(.

10. Corbett

It’s OK I don’t know why it happened like it did but I have found really get service at some other places so I guess it’s just meant to be like that. I wish I would get another representative whenever I ask questions but I always get them I almost feel like they do it so that I won’t buy from them

11. 3asyizzy

3asyizzy Active Member

Elise is the one who can’t do any of my requests without a good reason why. :(

Corbett likes this.
  12. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

I'm sorry hearing you all had issues with colors you wanted =-(. Their limitations are silly anymore. I've seen DamnAverage plus New Folklore Silicone do tight/tighter 3 - 4 color marbles, fades, on tiny toys some smaller than BD's smaller minis! I wish if someone is willing to pay the price and agree to wait for months if needed they'd do tight at least tighter marbles/3 color marbled minis/fades on minis or tubed smalls.

13. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I'm sorry to hear :C
    I've taken a hiatus from BD, part of it was because their custom options were starting to bcome limited. I'm disappointed to hear that it's only going downhill.
    I'd say, if you want a certain look, you'll have to bank on EE or Twin Tails.They've done some amazing things, they are the true silicone artists.