1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Looking for some advice

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by NBTDragon, Aug 11, 2018.

1. NBTDragon

NBTDragon New Member

Hello, I'm a relatively new customer for Bad Dragon, and similarly new to anal play in general and I'd just like some advice for getting started and having a comfortable and enjoyable experience. I didn't really know what to go for first, so the toy I purchased was fenrir (small and firm as reccomended for newcomers) because the knot and design led me to believe it would be something I could use and be satisfied with for a long time. However, I don't know if this was a good choice. If not, is there a better way I should try to get started?
    Beyond making sure I'm aptly cleaned and using ample lube, I can't quite seem to figure out how to make using the toy more comfortable although I will admit that I have used it very infrequently (about five times since I purchased it about half a year ago). Do I simply have to use the toy more often to be able to enjoy it?
    Additionally, though I'm certainly not capable of it now, the idea of being able to take the knot is exciting, and I'd like to be able to do so in the future. If anyone could give any insight on what I could to train myself to make this possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Some toys aren't comfortable for some people. I'd go for a stretching toy one that gradually increases in girth like Legacy Tail Stretcher, Trent, Austin, Winston's Tongue, if you're only using for butt stuff Winston's tail, or even DamnAverage's Jackal. New mini/old small Austin should be a great choice for a beginner to knot toys. You have to gradually work up to larger toys/more sudden bulges/knots. Took me like 2 years of regular play with lots of relaxation, lube, plus stretching toys to be able to take some BD smalls...still can't take the bigger smalls/minis.