1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Looking to buy BD female penetrable - can't decide!

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by AkaiKitsune, Sep 6, 2014.

1. AkaiKitsune

AkaiKitsune Boop

For quite a while now I've been deciding on which penetrable I'd like to get, but I'm really stumped as to which one. I know that ultimately it's a personal decision, but I'd appreciate any advice/input offered.

Here's my thoughts so far:

Mary / Anthro Mare
    Sculpted clitoris
    Well balanced looseness/tightness
    Simple interior shape
    Dislikes:
    Overall size
    Clitoris size
    50/50 on the fascia shape/sculpt

Natascha / Anthro Husky
    Simple interior shape
    Clitoral hood (?)
    Dislikes:
    Difficult/fiddly to initiate and thrust (really the biggest thing putting me off)
    May be too tight for my sensitivity

Janine / Dragoness
    Sculpted clitoris/clitoral hood
    "Lips"
    Simple interior shape
    Dislikes:
    Fascia scales (Biggest dislike)
    Not sure about internal texture

Hazel / Werewolfess
    Unique
    "Lip" thickness
    Dislikes:
    Internal bend looks problematic
    Not particularly fond of Y-shaped entrance
    Potentially weak corners

2. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Well, Janine looks like she has the most positives and the least negatives. So...go with her?
    Mary looks second.

3. Grimmyr

Grimmyr Skitstövel ー!

My boyfriend was super happy with his Hazel! He is of average length--about 6" or inches give or take--and he thought the bend in Hazel was super amazing! He was very iffy about it at first, but then he said he was happy we got the Hazel! The inside texture also helped with the bend, and he said that it literally "rubbed" him all the right ways! <:

As far as models go, I would say we've had success with Hazel, Natascha and Janine in that order. The Natascha was a bit hard for him to get into at first, but once he was in it was pretty smooth sailing! I also don't know if it helps at all, but he is also uncut?

Best of luck to ya! My favorite model is the Janine and my least favorite would be Mary.~

4. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I would say go for either Hazel or Natasha because you clearly aren't set on the pony or dragon models because of actual product flaws.
    Also the dragoness has a tendency to rip so avoid that one.
    As for the curve inside hazel I have heard good things about her as in RL not all ladies vaginas just go straight. Might be a fun experience.

5. fnkwb

fnkwb Member

If you're looking at specifically only the female toys I have the original Janine Dragoness, Natascha Husky and Mary Anthromare.
    The Dragoness being the original kind of explains how a lot of her appeal or selling points are to do with the appearance rather than the feel, though I'm not sure how different the second revision is to the first, being honest it looks like it's just a bit smoother and prone to a lot more tearing.
    The Husky is admittedly a little bit difficult to enter at first but she feels great after that.
    The Anthromare is probably the tightest out of the three, and it's a little bit difficult to reach an orgasm whilst still inside, like the toy is completely clamping down on you, though that might not be the same for everyone.
    I haven't got a Hazel the Werewolfess though it seems like it might be fun.

6. blackpaw

blackpaw Silky smooth paws for sale

I have a Janine, Hazel, and Natascha. Nat and Hazel are my favorites due to their tightness and texture respectively. I will say that the internal texture on Janine is too much for me (I'm under 6" and cut). Hazel and Nat are perfect, but I don't know what your own sensitivity is at. After over a year with Nat and 7-8 months with Hazel, I have a small tear in both. Easy to fix and for how much and hard I used them, I'm pretty impressed with their durability. Of course, I'm neither long not thick so that might play into it quite a bit. I know how hard it can be to narrow down the choices, but have you looked at any of the rears or the new muzzle BD came out with? I'm looking to get an Equinerump or a muzzle if I can ever decide on colors.