1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Most realistic feeling toy?

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Seth, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Seth

Seth Member

what is the most realistic feeling dildo you have ever used, compared to a real human cock?

I recently got a cheap dual layered toy from wish that was made of silicone, and it feels pretty real, but I want something bigger, and just as real feeling, if not even more so.

2. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

TBH none of them feel that close to real penis to me¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯ . YMMV. Well I only know about human obvs. Flesh feels so different plus toys oft have more texture or different rigidity. The closest I've felt was Glitz from MonsterMaxim, Cybil from New Folklore Silicone except the tip feeling a lil different/more pop, Krampus from DamnAverage/Pawn from DA that's a partial lifecast ~human ofc~ except for Pawn's surface texture.

Mortius likes this.
  3. Villie

Villie wrow

Be careful with that wish toy, just because they claim it's silicone in the listing doesn't mean it actually is! Wish is notorious for knock offs.

I know some other shops have dual density toys, like uhhh the vixskin line from vixen creations! THey have some dicks in a variety of sizes.

4. FullyTorquedTim

FullyTorquedTim Member

5. Occams_Dildo

Occams_Dildo Wanna come to a super soft birthday party?

I second Vixen Creations VixSkin line. I have the Outlaw, as it is their largest (like 2" diameter by 8" length I think), and the Bandit, which is my favorite for general use (1.75" and 7" iirc). The dual density material makes the outside feel soft and slightly spongy, while the firm inner core makes it feel realistically turgid and also absorbs/holds a lot of heat. Put in hot water for a while and it's a real treat. They have a few new, non-realistic colors, but the 3 realistic colors are nicer.

It's not a dead on imitation of a penis, but its the best I've ever found in dildo form. And it is amazing for strap on play/pegging. I love my BD toys for the novelty, size and texture, but for quality and realism, Vixskin are top notch.