1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

NEW ITEMS & PRICE DROPS - BIG LOT - SMALLS & MEDIUMS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Ros, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Ros

Ros Active Member

Please be sure to read everything as there is important info!

-- All prices are in USD. - Paypal & Venmo accepted!
    -- Please be sure to read the NOTES column in the spreadsheet, as you can get some of the smaller items for very cheap by doing so.
    -- I will only accept holds on orders over $100 and require a non-refundable %50 deposit in order to do so. The remaining deposit is due within 7 days, or the items will be relisted**.

-- Priority USPS shipping within the US starts at about $20.70, but I can get you the cheapest shipping option instead! Please include your zip code when messaging.
    -- As of Nov 13 (iirc), USPS prices have increased.
    -- Non-US citizens: If there is a toy that you cannot live without, we can work something out, otherwise please understand that I will only be accepting international inquiries over $100, as it becomes a lot of trouble to travel back and forth to the post office to weigh packages and get shipping quotes. Many people end up backing out, and it ultimately costs me time and money in gas.** Understand that shipping is likely to start around $40 outside of North America.

--All toys have already been washed with soap, and boiled in water, but they will be washed again before packaging in order to minimize lint/dust. My household is smoke and STD free, but is dog friendly. I will minimize contact with fur and dander.

-- Photos include close-up of the colors; these are not close up of flaws. Photos of flaws say "Please See Notes."
    -- Toys in the group photos are laid out in order according to the SPREADSHEET. Please refer to it for information.
    -- Refer to the link below for individual photos.

Individual Photos Here
    Spreadsheet Here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blaze, Bumblehooves, Diego, Hunter, Jason, Nova, Nox, Snep, Tyson, Cupid, Monty, Skoll, (M) Valentine's Cock, (S) Valentine's Tongue, Mocha, Batou, Ceela, Z Topper, Ziq, Jasper, Yacuruna, Scarab, Dwarf, and Gen Paddle still available!
    [​IMG]
    -- Photos include close-up of the colors; these are not close up of flaws. Photos of flaws say "Please See Notes" or are circled
    -- Toys in the group photos are laid out in order according to the SPREADSHEET. Please refer to it for information.
    -- Refer to the link above for individual photos.

**I wanted to put some info here in case anyone is wondering why I am requiring a nonrefundable deposit for holds and about my stipulations regarding international shipping. I have sold dozens of toys over the years, and in the past have been very accommodating to people who inquire about holds and international orders. Many of you may understand that it is not uncommon for a seller to receive a lot of inquiries that lead to no sale.

As a disabled and chronically ill woman, I literally do not have the energy or time to run to the post office for every non domestic inquiry. Holds can be stressful; worrying about the person getting back to me, or how to handle the sometimes-angry-people who inquire about the same item in the meantime. I would like to avoid it where necessary and I hope you can understand.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  2. UnsweetenedDoe

UnsweetenedDoe Member

If possible I would love to claim Tako, Stan, Xerxe, Shifter, and Voltan!
    If they're available I can dm with my zip code for shipping quote :D

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
  3. Ros

Ros Active Member

Hi there! Awesome! Yes please, DM with your zip, while I see which size box they fit in :)
    Also, please tell me in the DM if you would like to use Paypal or Venmo.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2023
    UnsweetenedDoe likes this.
  4. Ros

Ros Active Member

Tako, Stan, Xerxe, Shifter, Voltan, (S) Valentine's Cock, (M) Valentine's Tongue, and Dwarf have been sold!
    Thank you :p

5. Fedare

Fedare Member

Pm'd an offer for a few toys
    Slikk
    Android
    Merfolk and the Plugs <3

Ros likes this.
  6. Ros

Ros Active Member

The following toys have also sold:
    SLIKK, MERFOLK, ANDROID, RANGER, JOYSTICK, BINATE, DUDLI
    Thank you guys bunches :p

7. Ros

Ros Active Member

EARLY BLACK FRIDAY!
    Take $5 off of any order totaling $50 or more
    Take $10 off any order totaling $100 or more

Blaze, Bumblehooves, Diego, Hunter, Jason, Nova, Snep, Tyson, Skoll, (M) Valentine's Cock, (S) Valentine's Tongue, Mocha, Batou, Ceela, Z Topper, Ziq, Jasper, Yacuruna, and Scarab still available!

8. Ros

Ros Active Member

Tomorrow I will be updating the listing with a fresh proof-of-ownership tag, as well as adding 2 more toys!!! Stay tuned!

Zaphora likes this.
  9. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Thank you

10. Ros

Ros Active Member

I have added new items and dropped the prices on a few existing ones. Please include your zipcode in your inquiry!

Added:
    BD - Nox
    AKN - Cupid
    PFC - Monty
    PF - Dwarf
    Tantus - Gen Paddle

11. Philmecrakin

Philmecrakin Well-Known Member

So who is left?

12. Ros

Ros Active Member

13. Ros

Ros Active Member

Quick question Zaphora, do posts become un-editable after a certain amount of time?
    My post has been updated and bumped/replied to so I'm unsure why I can no longer edit.
    Do you suggest I post a new thread? Thank you

14. Philmecrakin

Philmecrakin Well-Known Member

Interested in bumble, hunter and blaze.

Little worried about that nick on the head could you post additional pictures? Would a bit of silicone glue keep it together?

15. Ros

Ros Active Member

Hi there! The nick is fairly flat so there is nothing to glue together :)
    I have added 5 new pics of it with the light hitting it at different angles so you can get a better idea!
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=NThsVGVkWmdicmFCeXVJZWpFNC1nLWt6WG1iM0hn
    If this is okay with you, please DM me your zipcode :)

16. knotty

knotty Dong Dingus

Heya! Do you still have Skoll, Valentine Cock (Medium) and Jasper?

17. Ros

Ros Active Member

Hi there, yes I do! If you could please DM me with your zipcode, I can get you a shipping quote :)

knotty likes this.
  18. Ros

Ros Active Member

Blaze, Bumblehooves, and Hunter have sold! Thank you!!!
    I am unable to edit the post, so I may need to recreate it soon with an updated proof-of-ownership tag.

Diego, Jason, Nova, Nox, Snep, Tyson, Cupid, Monty, Skoll, (M) Valentine's Cock, (S) Valentine's Tongue, Mocha, Batou, Ceela, Z Topper, Ziq, Jasper, Yacuruna, Scarab, Dwarf, and Gen Paddle still available!
    [​IMG]

19. Zaphora

Zaphora Moderator Staff Member

Yeah new updated one would work.