1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Other Fantasy Websites

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Misskin, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Speaking of Frisky Beast, if I had the spare money I'd totally pre-order the Kaiju toy! I like the look of it. Too bad I used that money already on a beta shark lol.

Edit: Also, kind of related question - I've got a soft Sauropod from FB. On accident, it so happened that I left that toy on my bed under the covers (touching them) for about 4-5 days while I was out of town. When I got back, the sheet and covers were greasy where it was in contact. Like, full outline of the toy with faint color transfer. It came out in the wash with stain remover. Cause for concern? Normal? Haven't used it since because I just dunno.

2. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

I gave in and got both the color and the kaiju itself

Abylgan likes this.
  3. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

it just might have been that it was a little new. but if the stuff came out of your covers, thats good. i would wash the toy a time or two. a trip into the shower with is fair enough.

Abylgan likes this.
  4. SnowLycan

SnowLycan ☆*:.。.Mahou shoujo.。.:*☆

I believe the colour transfer was just the residue from the mold it was it. I believe that why they advise cleaning it before hand. But to be on the safe side wash it thoroughly and test it again. If it transfers do not use it and talk to frisky.

As for the kaiju offer I would have purchased a dire wolf but I has no money till a few weeks time.

Abylgan likes this.
  5. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Welp, I broke down and ordered a med/med/mystery Kaiju haha.

6. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

I got it cause I really like the shape and that it reminded me of a more gentle BD swamp wyrm, plus never had a toy with a "sheath" on it before so I figured why not.

Abylgan likes this.
  7. SnowLycan

Ooh on which toy did you order it on or is that a mystery to?

8. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

I preordered the Kaiju model in mystery colors :3

9. SnowLycan

Oh pics please when he arrives. If you don't mind of course?

Abylgan likes this.
  10. Misskin

Misskin http://www.furaffinity.net/user/misskin/

Has any posted a kaiju review yet?

11. Tarukaja

Tarukaja Monster Lover

All this talk about the FB Kaiju...I really love the way it looks but I dunno. For me, the small is too short and the medium is a bit too thick where the sheath starts [where all the awesome texture is] ;^; WHYYY #vaginaproblems lol. Not sure if I wanna pre-order until I at least see an irl pic of it, not just the model.

12. Misskin

I neeeeed to see it in someone's hands first before I make the leap but the pre-order is almost over
    *crying intensifies*

13. Abylgan

Abylgan Enigma

Haha, that's actually the reasons why I ordered it. I do so much better with short, thick toys. Bodies are weird in how much they can differ! Some people can only take thin and super long things, some of which I look at and think "oh my god, that would go through me like a spear."

Edit: Oh, and I will totally take pictures! I'll probably even do some comparisons (and I need to put a recent collection photo up, so people can make requests off of that.) Not sure when I'll be able to do all that since October will be busy, but I'll get to it!

14. Misskin

Abylgan
    #doing the most #getting the word out
    lol

Abylgan likes this.
  15. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

I know some people like the thought of a canine paw doing stuff to them, so I figured I would link this! http://shop.oxballs.com/REX-dildo-by-OXBALLSpure-siliocne-DIL036.htm

They also have a ton other awesome-weird stuff..... Huge ogre dick, siamese dick, amputee toy, and scat toys.

Just a disclaimer, I don't like anything listed above, just helping out fellow kinksters.

16. DameKathryn

DameKathryn Well-Known Member

Frisky Beast is starting to kinda piss me off... Like, they keep saying they're going to release a larger version of many of their toys but instead they keep coming out with new models. I don't really care about the new models... I want what they already have in a larger size!

Like, the Mechanical Animal 1.5 STILL says they're going to release larger sizes on "wide release". Well when the hell is that going to happen?
    And they're newer mediums are starting to run hella-small. At least in my opinion.

17. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

@DameKathryn Frisky is getting on my nerves too. i ordered a set of custom color sample eggs over 6 months ago. i have sent a handful of emails but ive not gotten any response.

18. SnowLycan

I've never had trouble with FB yet but with all these complaints popping up I think I might avoid ordering from them in a while. Especially if they can't process simple orders such as eggs.

19. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

i was really leery over ordering cause i saw some slightly old posts on the old forum about FB taking awhile. i eventually did order (this was when i was kinda into the egg idea and i didnt have much money) and emailed them about the colors and asked if they could have it by the end of last school year (i ordered them a month in advance). it was going to be a graduation gift for myself, pair for it with a visa vanilla card. i got confirmation email on the payment being received and everything.

i know i ordered something a little complicated. but come on, i have seen other toys ordered, made, and shipped in the time i have been waiting. it cannot take that long to make three eggs. there was even halloween sets not long ago.

i dont want to say im getting miffed.

but im getting miffed.

20. Misskin

Honestly I think FB just got a bit greedy and took on more orders than they could handle.
    An amateurish mistake, but I don't think that makes them as sketchy as BD