1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Oxballs pighole issue

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by cappa, Mar 19, 2020.

1. cappa

cappa Member

I posted this on another forum as well, but didn't get many replies. So, I recently got an Oxballs pighole XL which is a really exciting toy. However, I've had bit of a problem with it. When I insert my my SquarePeg Toys Sigmund dildo or XL Egg plug the stretch feels absolutely incredible, but when I try to pull it out while keeping the pighole in my ass I experience a slight but sharp pain. I assume this is from a vacuum effect which effectively is trying to pull my intestines out of the pighole.

Anyone who's experienced anything like this? Got any suggestions how to reduce the vacuum effect? Or, do you have any suggestions for other possibilities now that I have a pighole in my arsenal? I want to be creative with it!

2. Foxyfloof

Foxyfloof Foxyfloof, the fluffiest Fox

I recommend more/better lube. Also I would suggest a gentle, twisting motion of the toy, to help break contact with your insides first.

Just trying to turn it, slowly, side to side about 10-20 degrees, for a minute or so, should loosen things back up.

What's happening is your muscles are adjusting to the stretch, and relaxing, then tightening back up again. Also the lube is likely drying out inside, with your mucous membrane either leaching water out of the lube, or dispersing it further up your rectum into your colon.

Anywho, more lube, and actually injecting a bit of lube with a round-tipped syringe.
    https://enemasupply.com/products/un...MI9a_1lL226AIVtf_jBx3jhQn0EAQYCSABEgIEY_D_BwE

BIG THING: Some syringes are not made of medical-grade plastic or silicone. DO NOT LEAVE LUBE IN THEM, for extended periods of time, as depending on lube, you can have leaching of chemicals into your lube.

The lining of your colon is about 3 times more absorbent than the inside of your mouth/throat.
    So if you use a cheaper syringe, clean, fill, use, empty, and wash/dry again without delay. Maybe buy two, and test it with some of your favorite lubricants. Fill a syringe with lube, then leave it for a day. If you notice a difference in color, smell, texture, or it causes a reaction with your skin, then it's probably not good to use for sex-play.