1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Painted Stone Egg as Kegel ExercisersExercisers

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Chelseapolitan, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

Just bought two stone eggs from Etsy and I want to put them in my vagina! The seller doesn't know anything about them. Will I be safe if I sterilize the eggs even with the paint on them? Should I try to get the paint off?

2. Sunnyena

Sunnyena Im sorry for bad spelling :(

What kind of paint? There's a lot of really unsafe stuff out there, you don't want that flaking off into your body...

3. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Yeah, I'd try sticking to something made for that...there are stone eggs made for putting in your body :)
    It also helps if there is a secure string attached to it for aiding in removal.

4. Chelseapolitan

Chelseapolitan Don't dream it, be it!

I understand there are kegel stones out there, but they are half the size and triple the cost. No thanks!

I will sterilize them, scrub them, and slip them in a condom for safety. :) I have tried them with cords but they are annoying ono;;

5. Bucky'sBestGirl

Bucky'sBestGirl "Fate, up against your will..." - The Killing Moon

Hmm...I'd say if you use em with condoms, it shouuuuld be okay. JUST IN CASE, since it has mystery paint on it though, buy a cheap (under $10) lead test kit at any hardware store (I know my work carries them) or at Wal-Mart. The test applicator thingy will turn red/pink if lead is present. If it is, I wouldn't use em, even with a condom...but otherwise, be safe and have fun! ^^