1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Pussy Friendly Toys?

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Delilah, Apr 27, 2018.

1. ABGA1L

ABGA1L Art Whore

Just don't jump straight to getting a medium Crackers lmao I made that mistake when I first started collecting

VenusFlower likes this.
  2. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Too intense?

3. ABGA1L

ABGA1L Art Whore

I was never able to take it, no matter how much lube or prepping I did. Not even the head. Hurt myself so bad trying.

4. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

D: That's why I try to pay attention to the specs. I underestimated Flint though, that curve man.

ABGA1L likes this.
  5. ABGA1L

ABGA1L Art Whore

I was still very new to BD, had 5 smalls at that time and was taking them easily, saw a med Crackers for sale that was beautiful and was like "I can take a medium!" But not that one lmao.
    My problem with my small Flint was the texture, he hurt me too so I couldn't use him long.. I may either try again with one in soft or maybe a packer? I don't know yet.

6. spiralcatfox

spiralcatfox Buy a ghost that you can fuck every night~ *twang*

Med Crackers is a massive boy. The thickest part of his shaft is a little thicker than a soda can, and thats right up front with no taper to help work yourself down;;

Almost had an incident of death by snusnu, until some BD forum goers talked me out of it;;;

7. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@ABGA1L I think unless it's going in the butt, soft flint seems to be the way to go. I've read some girls can take medium in mini. I'm sticking to soft, can't hurt yourself in soft!

@spiralcatfox What happened?

ABGA1L likes this.
  8. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

@Delilah
    Understandable ! Although i will say I tried small SOFT Flint and that toy was practically unusable for me.... I did manage to get him in, but it was soo painful. Felt nothing like crackers. I also think crackers curve is much more forgiving, feels closer to the shape of the real deal.
    Flints curve did look lovely, but it was those plates that ruined it. Flints a case of a toy that has too many features (In my opinion). When a toy goes overboard it just becomes too much.

9. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

It's possible. I still wanna give Flint one more go in mini. If that doesn't work, then I'm done with the model. I'm not gonna go higher in size. But maybe I'll give Crackers a go one day.

10. BorisLover

BorisLover ~ Lusty little minx ~

Never tried him in mini, but worth a shot. I heard mini flint is pretty awesome if youre a texture lover.
    Its fun trying new toys. Let me know if you ever do. I see a lot of negative reviews about small crackers and it feels like because a few people said very loudly '"his texture is a pussy shredder!", it put a lot of people off.
    The only times his texture really ever hurt hurt was if I tried to ram him in no prep or lube. Yeah no don't do that.

11. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Yeah, I've heard that too, but I wouldn't use something like that outside of mini or small, unless it's thin like Tyson.

12. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Clearly that's subjective. Yet I can say I find most toys without pointy tips vagina friendly. They can still bump my cervix yet to me that's not a total deal breaker long as they don't leave me cramping/bleeding. Of BD's models I found small Nova, small Spritz, mini Xar, Kelvin small/medium sizes, small Echo, mini plus small Roland, Crash small/medium sizes, small Trent, mini Clayton, small/medium sizes David, old mini plus old small/new mini Austin, Sleipnir, Bumble, vagina freindly enough. Iffy toys were Fenrir even in soft/3 firm can be a little cervix pokey much more in medium/5 firm, small Bruiser in 3/soft was still a hair cervix pokey..yet I kinda still want one for the nice ridges, in 3/soft, small Chance thanks to length. Vasu was the worst toy I ever used for vaginal. Left me cramping for over 1 week, bleeding for days =-(. I'll never feel comfortable recommending Vasu for vaginal unless the person has a real tough cervix.

13. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@Fae.Fantase How does a dildo leave you cramping and bleeding? I never got how that happens.

14. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

The pointy tip stabbed my poor cervix. I was thrusting slowly/carefully =-(. The seller I bought it from also used it vaginally. They didn't mention why they were selling Vasu. I assumed simply the model was to small for them..I now wonder if that's the reason they sold Vasu off.

15. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

Huh, I mean I've heard of cervix poking, just never done it. Which is a good thing.

16. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

Thank you for the advice, I honestly was ready to make this mistake.
    was getting the idea of the small crackers away because of the crazy printer texture and jumping to the medium even though I'm not even close to getting in that size..
    I think I just needed someone to say "stahp, don't."

17. VenusFlower

VenusFlower Well-Known Member

Also, more vagina friendly toys (my favorites, "to go"):
    Thunder from DreadTheEmpire in soft, lovely texture, not harsh at all, really good girth and not long shaft (even in medium size) very nice HOT looking toy. Is just the perfect dick.
    Echo from BadDragon - pretty much any size I guess. I always prefer soft firmness in toys but medium firmness for Echo is just on point. I have a large and is smooth and has some little texture in little spots, gosh I LOVE echo. I want all sizes besides the XL haha!
    Nox, of course, no need to explain why.
    Tyv from StrangeBedFellas - hell yes. (soft) Nice texture on the shaft, the knot is big, the shaft is also thick, the head is not pointy and the design is beautiful AND the toy itself is not long (is actually the perfect size for vaginas).
    Is just the perfect knotted toy, really.

18. Delilah

Delilah I like trains.

@VenusFlower I've been looking into StrangeBedFellas. I was recommended Aelit and Yuri.

19. Fae.Fantase

Fae.Fantase Member

Small/medium firm Tyv's merely a hair too long for me vaginally so far =-(! All vaginas are different lengths. He bumps into my cervix then kinda stops..yet thank god not a pointy tipped one. Was so hoping SBF would be making a mini that's a hair smaller..alas small's as small as they'll go. :( Still trying to get his knot in it's so very big for a small..Tyv's giving me far more than Fenrir with a very close knot size.

20. Lee

Lee Member

If you like Winston's tongue, a model somewhat similar to it is AKrowsNest's Leonius, which I can attest to being fun and vagina friendly! Mine is really plush and has just enough texture to be fun, but not overwhelming. The tongue also has a forked tip, with is super awesome for clitoral stuff!