1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Question about Tubed Toys...

Discussion in 'Help, Questions and How-To's' started by Bucky'sBestGirl, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Bucky'sBestGirl

Bucky'sBestGirl "Fate, up against your will..." - The Killing Moon

Hey there! So, while I understand that there are some limits to tubed toys, I'm wondering if there isn't some way to rig up some sort of pressurized delivery system stronger than the syringe that comes with tubed toys. No matter how hard I push the plunger down or how much I thin the cumlube out, I can barely feel it/it still kinda splorches out of the toy or worse, it's watery as hell, way more than even real cum. Part of the reason I wanted a tubed toy in the first place was to indulge in my wonderful thing for extra-messy creampies. I know that many people (I'm female) can't really feel it per se, but I'm sensitive enough to feel when liquidy things are in there and it'd be nice to get at least that oh so murry feeling of a lot of warmth and maybe even a little pressure. Has anyone made or bought some kind of thing to rig up to increase the pressure of the syringe or something similar? Am I even making sense? ;) Basically, I want try and find some way to increase the force at which lube comes out of the toy, enough to hopefully feel SOMETHING.

2. vahaala

vahaala Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world...

I can only tell you one thing - you'll have to be careful xD My tube just popped out, when I tried to clean it with a syringe using stronger press than normal. So either mine was faulty from the beginning (but I think then it would pop out earlier), or they're that fragile.

3. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

I know that the tube does not run all through the toy, just the first few inches or so.

So yeah, be careful.

Have you tried warming the lube up before use? Maybe you could feel it that way better? idk.

4. Bucky'sBestGirl

@vahaala Oh noes! Hopefully you can fix it! I'll be sure to be careful, tho.
    @Vitani I have, but it never seems to really retain heat all that well. Any suggestions? Unfortunately, my roommates prefer the house at around 67°, so the house is a bit cooler than usual, so my lubes always end up on the cold side. X.x I've tried warming the bottle up in very warm but not super hot water, I've tried diluting some with very warm water, I've even tried submerging the entire thing, toy, tube, syringe and all in warm water, but nothing seems to keep it lasting. I'm mainly just wanting the sensation of warmth more than pressure/feeling, but....
    Any suggestions?
    Oh!! And since it has such a low melting point, can I use liquid coconut oil in the tube?

5. Vitani

Vitani Tertiary antagonist

Hmm, I see your dilemma then :C

I don't see why you couldn't use liquid coconut oil, just be extra vigilant about cleaning it out afterwards to make sure that nothing hardens up in there or attracts bugs.

6. Bucky'sBestGirl

@Vitani Definitely so....even in the winter, they rarely keep it above 72°! @.@ And sweet, any tips for gently warming up CO? I'm ridiculously vigilant about keeping my toys clean, so that part won't be an issue. :3
    Danke!