1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Scorn XL or/and Crackers XL

Discussion in 'Completed Sale/Wanted Threads' started by Ely, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

Hi, I am looking or Scorn XL and Crackers XL on medium firm as long as they don’t come in some crazy neon color, prefer darker color or some bright colorations I am ok with , such as the orange in the signature Blaze XL.
    I hate cumtubes but can deal with that.

These two toys will complete my desired BD collection and stop my wild shopping spree. Will pay high dola’ .... Help!!

Well maybe not too high high dolla

2. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

both are really fun toys.

Scorn is a beast and is a fantastic stretch. I would recommend getting one with a suction cup in medium firmness, it makes things a heck of a lot easier solo.

3. Ely

Ely Survey of The Cosmos

Oh thank u for the info yeah I have seen som vids that show some difficulty, maybe I’ll just place a “made to order” and attempt to forget about the loooooooong wait . 2 months last time, eventually I canceled the order and luckily, two days later snatched the item from clearance

4. Knotydes

Knotydes Well-Known Member

i dont have a SC on my Scorn, which makes getting the right angle to fully take it very difficult. With the position i can get, i just cant seem to be able to get Scorn to go where i need it to go to fully insert it. Very frustrating.

BD is generally fairly busy the first few months out of the year. this upcoming year shouldn't be as crazy busy for BD as last year. their Black Friday sale set them back very bad.

I believe there will be a sale/event coming soon followed by a the year in review thing they do. where they put all the colors back up for sale. so they may be swamped for the next month or two

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    Ely likes this.