1. NEW TRADE POLICIES COMING TO FORCE SOON: IMPORTANT READ!: READ HERE

Share your excitement!

Discussion in 'General Toy Discussions and pictures' started by Abylgan, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

Here is my medium sized soft EE Cody. I wasn't initially excited about it at all but I'm growing to like it. It's not initially very fancy but it glows so that's good. In a few days I'll get to see how it is in use. IMAG0383.jpg IMAG0384.jpg IMAG0387.jpg

Tarukaja and Chelseapolitan like this.
  2. Corbett

Corbett Well-Known Member

my small custom Luka just hit its two weeks plus state. I hope it ships out this week but I doubt it because of the sale. my mate also ordered two toys from frisky beast one of which being my Diablo ceratops and I'm really excited for it as well. I'm sure that will come probably for the end of next month but none the less I'm really excited

3. slick

slick Active Member

I just placed my first order with Frisky Beast, I'm getting a Cybersaur, a Hyaenodon, a Missing Link and a Sauropod, all guided mysteries. Very excited!! :D

Sheep and Exeter like this.
  4. ryan8825

ryan8825 Well-Known Member

Finally got my first Bad dragon toys, a tucker and a chance, both small :) got to start somewhere :p IMG_3308.JPG

5. Velixer

Velixer The Musical Draconic Muse

Slowly obtaining my Audio PC parts, 2 down, 9 more to go XD

6. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

Now we need in-use pictures :D
    Congrats and have fun!!

ryan8825 likes this.
  7. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Large Rex and PH Krubera are on their way! Hurry up international shipping, I want them now!

8. Icestar

Icestar Transformers!

I ordered my Orca last night~!

though oddly the money for payment hasn't withdrawn from my bank yet... i use Paypal, i'm pretty sure i didn't use Paypal credit...

9. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I just received my toy I ordered way back on October 9th. My god, the wait was insane. It was delayed a couple days because they had to contact me about the colors. The were concerned the coloration I has picked may not have matched what was produced. Except the didn't attach any pictures... at lease not that I could see (sometime Gmail eats them). So had to write back for pictures of it. This time I got them and it looked fine. Less metallic-y than I really wanted, but still looked great.
    I was surprised that I also got a Saturday delivery. Was expecting a weekend wait. Good thing it did show up beacuse I felt like I needed to stretch before I went to the [swinger] party that night.
    And stretch I did. He's a large Winston but his length was... well, how shall I say? Short? Somehow I didn't factor in his length when I picked him. Did that affect the enjoyment. Noooooooope. By the way, the color looked even better when I had him in my hands. And the texture is really nice too.
    I didn't take him all the way, my ass has not been trained to take large... but that's what he's for. Training. Not neccesairily to take large toys, but to take my medium Flint. Maybe in the future I will take large toys and need an XL tail, lol. Then convince someone to sell me their VARKA. No, not really, but yeah I wanna go big or go home. Or go home and go big there.
    Oh yeah, he was great though...felt every ridge stretch me a little more each time. I may have gone halfway or a little more than halfway. I used the clear cumlube sample they included. So it was nice little session without finishing... needed to save myself for later.
    Along with the toy I got some teenies, a werewolf muzzle key chain, and 3 bottle caps.
    Teenies: Hanns, Kage, Sugarstar (already have those models) snow leopard and Bumblehooves. Pretty pleased, got some nice colors.
    Decided to get another key chain to add to my flared Chance one. The muzzle is completely transparent. I don't mind in the least. Still looks good to me.
    The 3 bottles caps are Duke's Duka Cola, the green Crash one, and Janine's Gamma. Added to my Cherry Bomb kit collection it makes it 11 (still missing the extra cap the was supposed to come along with the survival kit).

So now I have one more order I'm waiting on: Spooky seconds Natascha. I ordered her on the 27th of October, so still got a little bit of a wait. S'ok, I'm good with Winston tail fucking me for now.

Serathaiya and Exeter like this.
  10. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

Little bit of wait = 9 days. Yeah, Natascha is supposed to be here tomorrow. I also snagged a sample set; can you believe I got like four "8" hardness and one "5" hardness sample discs when they were included free. I always wanted a soft.
    Various condoms. Multiple packs.
    And 13 caps comes with all that. Let's see if the got them all right. Maybe, who knows, I'll get a gigaton and I'll complete my set.

11. othersounds

othersounds Guest

I just got mail. I'd say I'm pretty set for now.

IMG_0291.JPG

12. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

Hehe, all you need for a good time!

othersounds likes this.
  13. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

My EE black friday order is on it's way along with my lush order. As for FB they are gonna mail it out next week, and I hope usps wont mess up again

ObeyTheSnarf and Exeter like this.
  14. Dark Butterfly

Dark Butterfly lol dongle

I got my FB stuff, also included 2 mini paws and the post card with my tinys. Now waiting on PH, got a fulffer wereable + insert cartoon pussy + neon lipstick for colors, hoping to see that around my birthday

15. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

I prmised myself no more toys this year.

So, of course, BD had one last trick up their urethras. Legacy drop. I snagged a gorgeous medium dolphin. So this X-mas, I'll be sleeping with the fishies. LOL.
    ...yes, I know it's a mammal. Let me have this!

16. Poster Nutbag

Poster Nutbag Prefers the company of snakes over bees

My toys are in the Winnipeg sort facility! They will get here either today or tomorrow! XL Rex and L Stan!

BD was a little slow with making them, but it makes sense that they'd be backed up with Black Friday/Christmas stuff.

17. Exeter

Exeter Cuddly, Snuggly, Slutty Dragon

We can go get them as soon as you're home free! I need to pick up my loaner phone from the post office as well so we can double up!

18. bronson_twist

bronson_twist Silicon connoisseur!

Got my full body harness from PH today. Very happy :D

19. Wolfcat

Wolfcat Well-Known Member

This was the year of restraint; I've only bought myself 7 things this year, so I didn't feel guilty splurging a little on that legacy drop. Luka in transit~

20. Willow

Willow Slut and proud!

My adop. hasn't shipped yet, but it's a good thing. I don't have to worry about my roommate being too nosey about my packages. I ordered another pack of teenies so it doesn't get the freaky fast shipping.